Disney Hollywood Studios: ALL POSTAL!!!!

I think I am all updated.

I changed the next check in date to Jan 5.

I have no progress other than ideas and don't expect to have any progress until after Christmas.

I got 2 groups done. May or may not start on another before Christmas.

All done TOT group, Block Party Bash group and almost done the Toy Story Mania - just have to cut out the things to go on my squares which are already matted.

:cheer2: Maria!

I have sketches for everything. I used Design Studio to do my plans. I am finishing up the school swap and then moving on to this. i hope to be finished before the New Year, but that may be a bit too ambitious.

I am hoping to get my third group done before the New Year. Then my hardest group will be left for last. I have made some extra elements for two of my groups, so it has taken a little bit longer on those groups. I could not make up my mind what I wanted to do for those, so I just did them all. ;)

Right now Im at a standstill. I have ideas but dont know if they will work. This is my goal for next week to have at least started if not finished this swap.

Little bit of progress. I cut some stuff for one group tonight. I have a better plan for LMA group.

I have groups A and A1 complete. Group K is 1/2 done and I have everything cut for Group C1.

I have plans for Narnia but I am not sure about the colors. I haven't been through the attraction and I didn't see either of the movies! I'll need to research this.

I am finished groups A, A1, G, G1 and group C1 -- which is my most favorite set ever! I have group J cut -- needs to be flocked and assembled. Group K, I have one element complete. My ACM had no Toy Story stickers:confused3 I'll check Michaels I guess.

Hey yall. Happy New Year! I haven't been on for a while cuz my internet has been down forever. I'm at my Dad's right now checking in. Hopefully it will be restored this week.
I haven't started myine yet but I know what I am doing. We are officially making our office my craft room so I am waiting to get that going so I can start my goodies. Hope all is well.
Michi

Hey yall. Happy New Year! I haven't been on for a while cuz my internet has been down forever. I'm at my Dad's right now checking in. Hopefully it will be restored this week.
I haven't started myine yet but I know what I am doing. We are officially making our office my craft room so I am waiting to get that going so I can start my goodies. Hope all is well.
Michi

How exciting! A craft room:cool1: THanks for checking in.

For C1: Lights,Motors,Action Extreme Stunt SHow
IMGP2542.jpg

For G and G1
IMGP2543.jpg

For A and A1
IMGP2530.jpg

I don't have pics of mine to post.

I'll take them and get them posted. Maybe not until Monday -- school break was nice, but I need the kids to go back to school so I can get my house back in semi-order (it is never all the way in order)

I'll take them and get them posted. Maybe not until Monday -- school break was nice, but I need the kids to go back to school so I can get my house back in semi-order (it is never all the way in order)

Thanks!

I know I am ready for DS to go back to school.

I just realized I don't get LMA or Citizens of Hollywood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter