Disney Hollywood Studios: ALL POSTAL!!!!

Okay can I confuse you some Susan! I have been doing some thinking and I really want in Group G, so can I have Oscar's Garage spot. And if a second Group G opens I will take the Big Coke Bottle spot(drop the Cars Photo Op request). Thanks

No problem! I've got you in Grp G and noted for G1 if it opens.

Ok, since I am the loser that is late, I would like groups:
Group A1 Rocken Roller Coaster
Group D1 Playhouse Disney Live
Group J "Lands" Echo Lake
Group C1 Honey I Shrunk the Kids

If the other spots don't get filled, is it possible to add me on for another Beauty & the Beast in place of a catagory that no one wants? Thanks a bunch.
Michi Belle

OOh, I can take Nemomom's Cars photo op request if you;ll have one too. Thanks a lot. I hope I get the one's I want...

I have Michi Belle in the groups requested, noted the cars spot and yes, when it comes time to fill in and close groups, I can be flexible. In the meantime, I'll also note the Beauty & Beast request in its group if a new one opens.

okay I think I can do Prince Caspian/Narnia. That will open up another grp G. DD met him and I have some great photos. He was great.

I forgot to say thank you for adding me onto group G for the Cars photo Op. Actually, thanks for everything!:worship:

I'll take the Jedi Speeder Bike photo op spot.
I can make things that will look with the photos as opposed to making the speeder, right?

May I also add these two groups to my list. Then I'm done :) I want to join all of the groups! LOL!

Group C1
5. General DHS --

Grp D1
1. The Great Movie Ride --

I would like to add D1, if its still open. Its my fave ride there and I will either kick myself for not doing it and wishing I had OR kick myself for saying Id do it!
But I do want it! Thanks!
AR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter