Disney+ hacked user info??

This (big) issue aside, am I the only one who has noticed the errors in movie titles? Several movies are listed with completely wrong info, like Zootropolis instead of Zootopia.

Zootropolis was the name Zootopia had in at least one foreign market. Not sure why they used that name for Disney+ unless maybe the particular programmer working on was from that market.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/password-problem-and-disney.3779134/I am linking this thread here because it appears that people signing up for Disney+ & using a new password to do so found the system had automatically changed their old passwords for their other Disney accounts - which I suppose forces you to use the same password for all Disney accounts whether you want to or not, not a good idea IMO.
Yes, this was super annoying. I don't want it to use the same password across everything! I had my MDE password changed & was annoyed.

Zootropolis was the name Zootopia had in at least one foreign market. Not sure why they used that name for Disney+ unless maybe the particular programmer working on was from that market.

There were some others that had messed up names, too. Kinda made us wonder initially if somehow we were on a hacked program.

One master account is a positive. But then I think about if one of my Disney accounts gets compromised, they now have access to others.

Well on the plus side, half of them never talk to the others the correct way. For example when I got married, I could change my info on my MDE account...but not on the cruise line side. Actually a lot of my account glitches are because of the cruise line side of things.

They really need to update Disney+ so you can track devices and log devices off if need be. That would be a key change in my opinion and should be pretty easy to code in since they own services like HULU that do it.

One other post - you can check here to see if your email address has been compromised (turned up as being hacked).
https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Who is behind Have I Been Pwned (HIBP)
I'm Troy Hunt, a Microsoft Regional Director and Most Valuable Professional awardee for Developer Security, blogger at troyhunt.com, international speaker on web security and the author of many top-rating security courses for web developers on Pluralsight.
I created HIBP as a free resource for anyone to quickly assess if they may have been put at risk due to an online account of theirs having been compromised or "pwned" in a data breach. I wanted to keep it dead simple to use and entirely free so that it could be of maximum benefit to the community.
Short of the odd donation, all costs for building, running and keeping the service currently come directly out of my own pocket. Fortunately, today's modern cloud services like Microsoft Azure make it possible to do this without breaking the bank!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!