Disney Golf Merchandise Store AT DS

I guess anything is possible, but it would be a weird addition considering the golf shop at Lake Buena Vista Golf Course is right over at Saratoga Springs, and that golf shop has a lot.

I guess anything is possible, but it would be a weird addition considering the golf shop at Lake Buena Vista Golf Course is right over at Saratoga Springs, and that golf shop has a lot.
My only argument would be that I’m hangin with the fam’ and absolutely love golf. Something for everyone except us dads. Not that women don’t golf and they’d love it too. But for us men it’s golf or hunting. Give us something as we drudge around shopping with the fam’

Crossing my fingers really hoping will happen. Makes all the sense in the World doesn’t it?
At least in my opinion it doesn't make much sense for multiple reasons. Obviously the percentage of people visiting that our golfers while a significant number of people is still an overall small group. In addition the actual number of golfers (and golf courses) in the US is declining, not increasing like it was at one time. Also I feel that golfers would rather spend their money on playing golf rather than buying Disney trinkets!

At least in my opinion it doesn't make much sense for multiple reasons. Obviously the percentage of people visiting that our golfers while a significant number of people is still an overall small group. In addition the actual number of golfers (and golf courses) in the US is declining, not increasing like it was at one time. Also I feel that golfers would rather spend their money on playing golf rather than buying Disney trinkets!

Never underestimate the willingness of a poor golfer to throw money at stuff that will at least make him/ her look good while golfing, even if they're actually terrible at golf (says a really crappy, but well dressed! golfer).

Never underestimate the willingness of a poor golfer to throw money at stuff that will at least make him/ her look good while golfing, even if they're actually terrible at golf (says a really crappy, but well dressed! golfer).
Oh, how true!!! If I look swish on the course, I don’t mind shooting 72. I’ll just come back in another great outfit and play the second hole tomorrow. 😉

Not a rumor or news. Just a question. Last December the dock at Lake Buena Vista was closed along with the Landing Dock. Have they been put back in service yet? Thanks

Not a rumor or news. Just a question. Last December the dock at Lake Buena Vista was closed along with the Landing Dock. Have they been put back in service yet? Thanks
I was there back in April and the boats were running, I think they would still be.

So far as I know, the Marketplace dock is the only one in use currently. All of the resort boats dock there, and there’s no water taxi yet.

Yeah, that golf shop is where I buy my Disney golf attire. Great selection. Even if I don't play there, i will go with the family to DS and take the boat over to SSR just to hit that shop. Takes about an hoir out of my time but I mainly just drink while at Springs so it is a good respite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter