Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move over Disney gift card deals, there's a new thread in town!

View attachment 462678

View attachment 462679 and y'all can find it right: here
Great job! If you want to lock this thread and move all activity there (not sure if that was the desire) you could just PM Webmaster Doc. He helped me when we transitioned the CC thread last year and this year.

Move over Disney gift card deals, there's a new thread in town!

View attachment 462678

View attachment 462679 and y'all can find it right: here
Are you a machine? How do you achieve so much and still get sleep? So jealous of your mad GC deal finding skills, and computer skills, and lack of sleep while still functioning skills. There are more, I'm sure of it. Thank you, GC goddess!!

Can anyone confirm that the BJ gift card discount is still 8% after 1/1/20? Pulling the trigger on the BJ membership if they are. Otherwise will do the 5% back on Target Red card. FWIW - SAM's is only 3% discount, I can confirm that.

$50 and $75 cards at Sams online are 4%. Limits are stupid. $75 are 3 and $50 are 2. You can also do $50 eGC limit 2 also at 4%

Also, I was able to use a Walmart eGC at Sams online without any issues.

Sad to see this thread end. I think the 2000+ pages scares off everyone but the die hards.

I went back and checked my first post here was on page 393 on 12/17/15. That is 4 years of my life spent here.

Agree. We've all spent a lot of time here over the years. Not to mention saved $$$ The hardest was returning from a trip and trying to catch up, at least with the new thread it's all on the main pages.

Fall of 2015 was my start, too - back in the eBay-Target churn days. That was a hell of a ride while it lasted.
My first post to this thread was July 12, 2015. Yep, I just spent 15 min looking, lol!
I remember printing coupons for $10 off a $50 gift card at Target. I must have done that dozens and dozens of times....those were the days :)
Now to follow new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts