Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you need? Do you have a CB CC? Do you have a Sam's membership?

I did well getting 2 - $500 ones from Sam's. I went to Raise, bought a $500 WMGC and got 3% CB off a future card; plus got 3% back on my CC and the CB from the site with the highest raise offer (I think it was RMN when I did it - I got an additional 4%). Then I bought the ecard from Sam's using the WMGC and got got the $500 for 484.99 so saved 3%. Lots of steps, but I had money left over to spend at WM or Sams for other things or to put toward the next GC purchase.

In the end I got the discounted GC plus almost another $100 back in CB offers, saving appx 14% overall.

I won’t need more than $150. Does Sams sell 150 in digital?

I'm still looking around for Disney gift cards online... With BJs only offering 6% off this year there has to be better offers someplace. I got 8% off BJs last year so I'm not impressed with their offer this year. If I only had different CCs I could use the category discount like you all have mentioned. The SamsClub black Friday ad this year didnt have any discounts on DGCs.

I didn’t get a chance to call on Friday. I’ve emailed them twice over the last 2 weeks and haven’t heard back. At this point I’m probably just going to wait for the 22nd. But it’s cutting really close to when we have to make final payment so I’m a little nervous about it. Eek! Might just end up doing Target for the 5%.
is Stop & Shop near you? still have $20 coupon for every $100 gc including Disney

Is disney included?
yes Disney is, basically any gift card besides, mastercard, visa, and stop&shops own
must purchase each $100 separately, our customer service counter is great

Here is my post from last week

Disney is included on this promotion, just bought a bunch of DIS gift cards. Must do one $100 transaction at a time. Offer is good on basically any gc besides Visa, Mastercard, reloadable and Stop& Shop cards. Offer in my paper flyer is from today thru 11/28 and $20 coupon can be used today thru Dec 5th
Coupons' can not be used to purchase gift cards & can not be combined.
Savings 20% plus what I get back on cc from grocery purchases

Last edited:
Thanks, I didn't see Disney in the image and I haven't gotten to the store yet. I better get there and get a few.

I want to get a big chunk of Disney gift cards at BJ's this friday when the sale starts, will they allow me to buy them all at the same time or do we have to do individual transactions? I'm looking at $2200, but if my math is correct, I think I can get $2300 for $2200.

Then once i do that, what's the best way to use them to pay on our trip? Can I just put all the GC codes in at the same time when I check out?

I'm still looking around for Disney gift cards online... With BJs only offering 6% off this year there has to be better offers someplace. I got 8% off BJs last year so I'm not impressed with their offer this year. If I only had different CCs I could use the category discount like you all have mentioned. The SamsClub black Friday ad this year didnt have any discounts on DGCs.

I’m new to this. Is the 6% only in store? I see more like 4% online.

I want to get a big chunk of Disney gift cards at BJ's this friday when the sale starts, will they allow me to buy them all at the same time or do we have to do individual transactions? I'm looking at $2200, but if my math is correct, I think I can get $2300 for $2200.

Then once i do that, what's the best way to use them to pay on our trip? Can I just put all the GC codes in at the same time when I check out?
Once you have all of your gift cards in hand, go to the website disneygiftcard dot com and enter each one. You can enter only 5 at a time.....when you have 5 entered, transfer 4 of them to ONE of the cards you have (and keep track of all your numbers, keeping that big one separate from the rest). Then add 4 more cards, transfering all 4 of those to the ONE big one....do this until all of your cards are combined to a total of 3 cards. You can only put $1000 max on one card so in the end you should have 2-$1000 gift cards and 1-$200 gift card. That way when you check out (or you could do it when you check in), you aren't handing the CM a stack of gift cards all at once :)

Is the BJs gc deal something that gets sold out? I wasn’t sure if I need to be on right away on Friday or if I can do it later in the day. We have some chase offers that will give us a good deal

Is the BJs gc deal something that gets sold out? I wasn’t sure if I need to be on right away on Friday or if I can do it later in the day. We have some chase offers that will give us a good deal

I was wondering this myself, i hope not i won't be able to get there until 4:30ish friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!