Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I understanding correctly- some Chase Visa holders have an offer where they can make purchases at Staples, including gift cards, with a 30% discount?
Is there a limit? Could I buy $10,000 worth of gift cards for $7000 to pay for an entire vacation?

Am I understanding correctly- some Chase Visa holders have an offer where they can make purchases at Staples, including gift cards, with a 30% discount?
Is there a limit? Could I buy $10,000 worth of gift cards for $7000 to pay for an entire vacation?
There is a limit. I think it said max of $19 so you can’t even get 30% off a $100 gift card

There are offers on all of my chase cards, but just different offers. The one with the most offers for me was the Freedom Unlimited.

We only have two Chase cards Disney & Amazon. I know Disney does not participate but wanted confirmation on Amazon only. Thanks buddy for chiming in it's good to get more data. ::yes::

Does anybody know if the Disney gift card has the $1.99 added fee in store like it does online at Staples? Thanks! :)

I've never had a fee on my Disney GC's even on the higher amounts $500+ from any store.

Staples charges a $1.99 "secure shipping fee" to it's online gift cards (except e-cards). And it's per CARD, not per shipment. So if you were to buy 3 gift cards online, they'd charge you almost $6 to ship them, even though shipping three cards is no more expensive than shipping one.

Heads up! BJ's's flyer just came out. They will be putting gift cards on sale for up to 20% off. Disney and Hotels.com are pictured. The dates are 1/15-2/13. Online only. While supplies last.

Just curious, how often does BJ's put gift cards on sale? We are going in July so I was hoping to put off a massive gift card purchase until at least April. I know the 3 pack of $50 had an extra sale back in in Nov-Dec so just figured I would check with those that monitor more frequently than I do! TIA.

I have an e gift card from Disney that I got for foregoing housekeeping on our last trip. Can I combine that with other Disney gift cards on the Disney gift card web site? Or will I have to call in separately to have it applied to my next trip?

I have an e gift card from Disney that I got for foregoing housekeeping on our last trip. Can I combine that with other Disney gift cards on the Disney gift card web site? Or will I have to call in separately to have it applied to my next trip?
You can combine it

How much did they give you if you don’t mind me asking? We always clean up the rooms ourselves no matter where we stay and only ask housekeeping for washcloths and towels. I would pack extra towels and washcloths if it meant getting a Disney gift card.

How much did they give you if you don’t mind me asking? We always clean up the rooms ourselves no matter where we stay and only ask housekeeping for washcloths and towels. I would pack extra towels and washcloths if it meant getting a Disney gift card.
Don’t quote me as I’ve never done it but I believe it is $10 a night.
You also don’t have to pack extra towels, you can call housekeeping and ask them for towels.

So it sounds like the best deal is to get $75 worth of Disney GCs? That would get you $19 off; you leave money on the table at $50. I have it added to two cards and I am going to Staples today.
All of staples near me only have $50 disney gift cards, no variables.

I did 3x $50 disney gift card and a few assorted items I based on each purchase-
Printer paper, new markers for my son.

For the Chase visa offers through the app, I'm a little confused on the fine print where it says "payment must be made on or before offer expiration date". Does it mean that I have to buy by the offer date or pay my statement balance by the offer date? I would think just buy by the offer date but why phrase it that way?

We stayed at POFQ, and they gave us $10 a day minus the first night. So ours was $30 total for 4 night stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter