Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/stap...happy-kid-happy-dining-happy-bites-giftcards/

Staples has Happy Kid on sale. Limit is 3 but I’m able to add more. I could get my IPad for the Target Black Friday price from Amazon. I’m a little nervous trying to use these at BBB 6 different times with all the horrible stories posted on here. It doesn’t help that I forget how to swipe a card at the register every single time.
I just did 15 happy lady cards at 2 different BB&B this weekend with no problem despite what others have said.
Just ordered 3 of these happy kids...would like to order more but nervous they'll just cancel order. Anyone have experience ordering more than the limit?

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/stap...happy-kid-happy-dining-happy-bites-giftcards/

Staples has Happy Kid on sale. Limit is 3 but I’m able to add more. I could get my IPad for the Target Black Friday price from Amazon. I’m a little nervous trying to use these at BBB 6 different times with all the horrible stories posted on here. It doesn’t help that I forget how to swipe a card at the register every single time.

Can the Buy Buy Baby card be used at Bed Bath and Beyond?

Can the Buy Buy Baby card be used at Bed Bath and Beyond?
That’s what I plan on doing and people say you can.
I just did 15 happy lady cards at 2 different BB&B this weekend with no problem despite what others have said.
Just ordered 3 of these happy kids...would like to order more but nervous they'll just cancel order. Anyone have experience ordering more than the limit?
In the comments someone said 10 is the limit. I’m hoping to buy 20.
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/bed-...rty-giftcards-get-10-rebate-12-15-18-1-01-19/
Even better deal if I can get 20 $10 rebates.

Weird, I am not a card holder and I was able to do it.
I remember when I first posted about it someone who wasn’t a card holder called and they told them it was only for card holders. So maybe not. Did you get an email to call?

I have been away from the boards. So sorry if this is an annoying question. Can I still buy gift cards with Best Buy rewards? I know I can’t with Best Buy gift cards.

Thanks!

That’s what I plan on doing and people say you can.

In the comments someone said 10 is the limit. I’m hoping to buy 20.
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/bed-...rty-giftcards-get-10-rebate-12-15-18-1-01-19/
Even better deal if I can get 20 $10 rebates.

I plan to buy the Happy Kid cards online from Staples since we do not have a local one. There is an RMN deal for $10 off $100. It says itnexcludes gift cards but I might try it anyways! I'm just getting $100 for now as my I have no idea if my local BBB will let me get Disney cards.

For this offer it’s $10 off your current purchase so you’d need to activate the coupon and buy the gc with $10 of groceries. The last $20 off $100 came in the form of a printed coupon that needed to be used be a certain date and you could buy the groceries later. I’m thinking with this you could buy 2 happy cards but should then have $20 worth of groceries. The lady and I believe dining are in the weekly ad so shouldn’t need to be activated.

I tried the Happy Lady this morning. Total headache. The $10 did not come off, and no coupon either. I went to customer service, showed the lady my receipt and the ad, and she told me my purchase didn't qualify because I'd bought frozen food, not groceries. I was like, "I bought food in a grocery store. What was I supposed to buy?" She told me groceries were only non-perishables. I replied that the average person doesn't know how a grocery store codes different items. She got on the phone, called someone, did not explain the situation, just said, "I'm just checking that frozen and grocery are different, right?" Then she hung up and told me frozen and grocery are different.

At this point, I told her I would need to return the entire purchase because this was the reason I came into the store today.

Another employee was passing, came over and read the ad. The exclusions in the fine print are gift card, alcohol, tobacco, and any other purchase prohibited by law. She told the CS lady to give me $10 back, which she grudgingly did.

Now I'm not sure if it's worth doing the ones I have to activate on my S&S card. I really don't want to go through that headache again, especially if that woman is working at the CS counter. She seemed more interested in telling me why I was wrong than in helping me with my problem.

So, for anyone who has done this, can you use the offer for produce, frozen, etc? I'm trying to figure out if the issue is my S&S didn't code it correctly (so my purchase should have triggered it) or if it's a bait-and-switch (because the average person sees "groceries" and thinks "food" not "non-perishables).

Definitely not the way to win new customers, Stop and Shop!

Has anyone noticed issues with BB Reward points crediting? My experience:
  • 10/23 - purchased $100 Disney GC, points posted 11/9
  • 11/9 - purchased $24 computer mouse, no points/none pending
  • 11/16 - purchased $125 Disney GC (using rewards certs so was $115 OOP), no points/none pending
  • 11/22 - purchased $4 pop socket, points are pending
Unless I'm missing something. I've paid this rewards program very little attention until a couple months ago...

• 11/16 - purchased $125 Disney GC (using rewards certs so was $115 OOP), no points/none pending
Unless I'm missing something. I've paid this rewards program very little attention until a couple months ago...

Mine shows pending points from $100 dgc purchases on 11/20, 11/26 and 11/29.

You can report missing points. Maybe they entered your phone number wrong or something.

I tried the Happy Lady this morning. Total headache. The $10 did not come off, and no coupon either. I went to customer service, showed the lady my receipt and the ad, and she told me my purchase didn't qualify because I'd bought frozen food, not groceries. I was like, "I bought food in a grocery store. What was I supposed to buy?" She told me groceries were only non-perishables. I replied that the average person doesn't know how a grocery store codes different items. She got on the phone, called someone, did not explain the situation, just said, "I'm just checking that frozen and grocery are different, right?" Then she hung up and told me frozen and grocery are different.

At this point, I told her I would need to return the entire purchase because this was the reason I came into the store today.

Another employee was passing, came over and read the ad. The exclusions in the fine print are gift card, alcohol, tobacco, and any other purchase prohibited by law. She told the CS lady to give me $10 back, which she grudgingly did.

Now I'm not sure if it's worth doing the ones I have to activate on my S&S card. I really don't want to go through that headache again, especially if that woman is working at the CS counter. She seemed more interested in telling me why I was wrong than in helping me with my problem.

So, for anyone who has done this, can you use the offer for produce, frozen, etc? I'm trying to figure out if the issue is my S&S didn't code it correctly (so my purchase should have triggered it) or if it's a bait-and-switch (because the average person sees "groceries" and thinks "food" not "non-perishables).

Definitely not the way to win new customers, Stop and Shop!
Huh. I bought Happy Guy and Lady last night worked no problem. Not frozen goods but that’s BS. Did you have it loaded into the app?

None of these were purchased with gift cards, correct?

I just hit elite plus and mine seem to track correctly.

Mine shows pending points from $100 dgc purchases on 11/20, 11/26 and 11/29.

You can report missing points. Maybe they entered your phone number wrong or something.
It's weird, because I looked the orders up in my account, so they've got the right phone number. I'll put in a request. Wanted to check and see if anyone else had issues. :)
None of these were purchased with gift cards, correct?

I just hit elite plus and mine seem to track correctly.
Nope, mainly AMEX for the $30 back on $300 offer.

Huh. I bought Happy Guy and Lady last night worked no problem. Not frozen goods but that’s BS. Did you have it loaded into the app?

Didn’t have it loaded into the app, but it was just a Happy Lady, which is in the circular this week. I realize the other cards like Happy Guy require loading, but there are two Happy Cards that are just in the flier without loading.

The situation was annoying enough when I had the flier right there to reference. I can only imagine the headache of trying to argue terms and conditions of a digital coupon.

Did you buy both Happy Lady and Happy Guy in one transaction for $20 off your groceries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter