Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my emails shortly after posting and my cashback credits for the three orders I made on 3/23, and one order we made on 3/24! Yay! Hoping they start showing up in my UPS acct with an arrival date, preferably by Mar 30th at the latest to be able to convert some into ebay cards and get in another promo by Mar 31st, if they send one out! Here's hoping, and my Mickey ears are crossed, for all to get a last of the quarter promo! :thumbsup2

Yay!! I got a shipment notice from UPS and my orders from the 23rd will arrive on Monday, the 28th. All ebates credits showed up also!

Has anybody used the $5 off $50 for Target in Paypal Coupons for an ebay gift card? I just noticed it this morning.

I just saw that the other day so I'm going to use it on my next order. I always add an item or two that I need that adds up to about $20 to along with the $300 in GC's I order so I'm hoping it works out.

Has anybody used the $5 off $50 for Target in Paypal Coupons for an ebay gift card? I just noticed it this morning.

This coupon no longer applies toward gift cards. I think that coupon has been around since last August, when it was discovered, mentioned here, and a lot of people used it to place single orders of $50 Disney gift cards. I remember someone here put in some obscene amount of like 60+ orders! Target/PayPal killed the deal and fixed the coupon within 2 days. If it's the same coupon, it won't work.

Yay!! I got a shipment notice from UPS and my orders from the 23rd will arrive on Monday, the 28th. All ebates credits showed up also!
Ooh, that's great! I don't see any ups notices yet, just checked, lol, but hopefully tomorrow! Monday would be great, or even Tuesday. I ordered by about 1,2 p.m so maybe I've got a shot. Although, aren't you pretty close there? I think I remember saying you live in Denver where they ship from? I think you were saying this in relation to the winter storm they just had. So, I may be out of luck on that time table now that I think of that, lol.

Went to Gamestop yesterday in the mall. They didn't have any eBay cards. But I was able buy my son PlayStation gift card with the GameStop gift card. I will check back for future incase they were just out of the eBay cards - so I will know incase there is a discount on the GameStop cards again.

So, has anybody that used ebates for their Ebay purchase the last two days have their cashback show up yet at Ebates? I don't wanna rush putting in a ticket if they just haven't been issued yet, so just figured I'd check if anyone else got any. My items from mid Wednesday and later last night are showing as shipped.
I did a Target purchase yesterday morning & had the Ebates credit show up within a few hours.

Ooh, that's great! I don't see any ups notices yet, just checked, lol, but hopefully tomorrow! Monday would be great, or even Tuesday. I ordered by about 1,2 p.m so maybe I've got a shot. Although, aren't you pretty close there? I think I remember saying you live in Denver where they ship from? I think you were saying this in relation to the winter storm they just had. So, I may be out of luck on that time table now that I think of that, lol.

I do live close to them and I seem to get my delivery about a day ahead of others. I placed my order at about 9am on the 23rd. I bet yours ship soon!

Sorry, it's hard to keep up with all of this. Mypoints isn't crediting for gift card purchases as Target anymore?
The last ones I had that credited were March 9th. My March 19th and 21st ones did not. I will do a few more before I throw in the towel.

Ebates still hasn't credited me for the ebay purchase on the 23rd.... but I did get an order shipped email!

My final ebay purchases credited yesterday on ebates. I had 5 purchases over the last week (both gift cards and non-gift card items) and everyone did credit.

I was saving up mypoints for Staples gc because that seems like the best deal but I didn't factor in Staples gc discount that I get from myverizon rewards points($90 for $100). Also, I bought 2 on 3/22 for the amazing deal of $70! Luckily I had the uncharacteristic patience to wait it out and not buy them on 3/21.
So I just used mypoints for a $50 Target egc(7800 pts) and was wondering your opinions on what is the best deals for mypoints redemptions.

Has anyone actually been paid by them yet? I have $29 in my account but I'm hesistant to keep adding more since there is not a lot of feedback from this company.
Funny that you mention this. I was wondering the same thing and now I just got an email from iconsumer about cutting me a check and not have my address. When I go to there website though, I can't find info on when or how much.
I didn't realize that I haven't used them since 2/17 and now I'm going to miss out on March's 3% if GCM's pony express doesn't get here soon. Actually, GCM is sending my order by UPS this time because I was lucky enough to purchase what I wanted and not what Paypal arbitrarily decided that I could purchase.

I was saving up mypoints for Staples gc because that seems like the best deal but I didn't factor in Staples gc discount that I get from myverizon rewards points($90 for $100). Also, I bought 2 on 3/22 for the amazing deal of $70! Luckily I had the uncharacteristic patience to wait it out and not buy them on 3/21.
So I just used mypoints for a $50 Target egc(7800 pts) and was wondering your opinions on what is the best deals for mypoints redemptions.

You can't use Staples GCs to purchase other GCs, I believe. I don't use my Mypoints towards my Disney churning. I am saving up Macy's cards to finish up my wedding china instead. Macy's cards have some of the lowest redemption rates on Mypoints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter