• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can it exclude cards? I mean, isn’t that what Raise sells? What else were you supposed to buy for the cash back?
Mr.Rebates terms states the blurb about gift cards being excluded. I thought I was getting 8% back, instead I saved a whopping $2.50.

Mr.Rebates terms states the blurb about gift cards being excluded. I thought I was getting 8% back, instead I saved a whopping $2.50.

I would contact them. I mean, I do understand gift card exclusions, as it's pretty standard on most cash-back sites. But it seems that if they're going to PARTNER with a GIFT CARD SELLER, then the standard exclusion shouldn't apply for that seller. Otherwise, how does that partnership work?

I bought $500 worth this afternoon via MrRebates/Raise. Had to verify my order on phone and now I see where it excludes cards. Bummed, could’ve used that $500 towards the Dosh/StaplesVisa/Sams next week.

Where are you reading that it excludes cards? I do see where it says excludes "card listings." I think that might refer to folks listing cards to sell. It wouldn't make sense for them to exclude card purchases for a retailer that only sells cards. I would reach out, as I think you are entitled to the full 8%. Curious to know what they say.

Ugh.. I was planning on buying my gift cards through BJ’s today. Just saw that it ended yesterday!

I haven’t been on here in a while, so please forgive me if this has been discussed recently. I saw Amex offers for 10% back at Lowe’s and Staples (up to $100 each). Is there any reason this wouldn’t work with Disney gift cards? Thanks!

I haven’t been on here in a while, so please forgive me if this has been discussed recently. I saw Amex offers for 10% back at Lowe’s and Staples (up to $100 each). Is there any reason this wouldn’t work with Disney gift cards? Thanks!
Nope. It works.

Not sure if this has been posted already but I have a Chase offer for 10% back at Rite Aid. It caps out at $4 cash back but my Rite Aid sells Disney GCs. So will probably pick up a $25 GC when I go buy shampoo next week.

I used this offer on two cards and the two stores I went to had variable load cards so I got $40 on each.

I just checked my AMEX offers and I had the happy card deal on one of my cards that didn't have it on there a few days ago.

So, check your offers again! You might have it.

Thanks for this heads up. Can you use a Happy card to purchase gift cards? I was thinking of buying $100 Happy Card with the AMEX cashback offer and using it to buy $100 worth of gift cards at Panera and earning $20 in bonus gift cards back.

Having trouble with Dosh/Staples. Bought the Visa $200 GC with fee waived and did not receive credit for my purchase. I used the same card (Chase) linked to my Dosh for the Mastercard deal they had a couple of weeks ago and never received credit for that. I assumed it was because I hadn't given enough time between linking my card and making a purchase. Those of you who successfully purchased and received credit, did you buy just the pre-paid card or did you throw in another item? What am I doing wrong?! I'm missing those cha-ching messages as I walk out the door!

Thanks for this heads up. Can you use a Happy card to purchase gift cards? I was thinking of buying $100 Happy Card with the AMEX cashback offer and using it to buy $100 worth of gift cards at Panera and earning $20 in bonus gift cards back.

I'm not sure about it working at Panera, but I use the Happy Guy cards at Home Depot to buy the Disney gift cards there.

Yes just buy the ones with Panera. I think someone said it’s in store only.

Just to confirm someone here has been successful at Panera:

Buy 2 - $25 Happy Lady gift cards at Kroger (Save $5)
Then go to Panera and buy 1 - $50 Panera Gift Card and get 1 - $10 Promotional cards

Panera Promotion Link: https://www.doctorofcredit.com/panera-bread-free-10-bonus-card-for-every-50-in-gift-cards-purchased/
(Get a $10.00 bonus card for every $50 in Panera Bread plastic gift cards and eGift cards purchased or reloaded in-cafe or online between 5/1/19–5/31/19.)

@Teal03 you have done this deal?

Last edited:
I used this offer on two cards and the two stores I went to had variable load cards so I got $40 on each.

Have you received the statement credit yet? Dunno if your offer is different than mine, but mine has a whole lot of restrictions gift cards being one of them.

Just to confirm someone here has been successful at Panera:

Buy 2 - $25 Happy Lady gift cards at Kroger (Save $5)
Then go to Panera and buy 1 - $50 Panera Gift Card and get 1 - $10 Promotional cards

Panera Promotion Link: https://www.doctorofcredit.com/panera-bread-free-10-bonus-card-for-every-50-in-gift-cards-purchased/
(Get a $10.00 bonus card for every $50 in Panera Bread plastic gift cards and eGift cards purchased or reloaded in-cafe or online between 5/1/19–5/31/19.)

@Teal03 you have done this deal?

If the Happy Cards work for buying Panera in store during the month of MAy, it's a pretty great deal at 35% off. $100 Happy Card - $15 Amex offer - $20 in reward cards (must be used in June) = $65 for $100 of gift cards. Spoil those teachers and mamas! :) <3

Having trouble with Dosh/Staples. Bought the Visa $200 GC with fee waived and did not receive credit for my purchase. I used the same card (Chase) linked to my Dosh for the Mastercard deal they had a couple of weeks ago and never received credit for that. I assumed it was because I hadn't given enough time between linking my card and making a purchase. Those of you who successfully purchased and received credit, did you buy just the pre-paid card or did you throw in another item? What am I doing wrong?! I'm missing those cha-ching messages as I walk out the door!
I did this offer today. I only purchased the Visa card, nothing else, and received the Dosh notification as soon as I checked out. Try unlinking and relinking your card.

Have you received the statement credit yet? Dunno if your offer is different than mine, but mine has a whole lot of restrictions gift cards being one of them.

No but looking at other offers I've done on non gc stuff it posted 5 days after the purchase so I'm figuring tomorrow or Tuesday I think. There's reports of the chase offers still working on gc, they don't know what I bought unless it's a store that shares level 3 data. They're also cards I need to get anyway and I only have my chase cards as an option for them so I'm not worried about it.

If the Happy Cards work for buying Panera in store during the month of MAy, it's a pretty great deal at 35% off. $100 Happy Card - $15 Amex offer - $20 in reward cards (must be used in June) = $65 for $100 of gift cards. Spoil those teachers and mamas! :) <3

Very good deal "IF" Really looking for confirmation this was done recently. :-)

Also, great deal for those going to Disneyland as Panera is right across the street and their food is waay cheaper than Disney's. Hands down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter