Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went ahead and did two Sams Club orders for GCs with the Amex cash back offers. Went through Swagbucks for one for another 2% back (if it credits, we'll see). I did Shopkicks for the other for 10 kicks/$1. If either of them credit I'll just consider it a bonus since I was going to use the Amex offers either way.

I've been sticking with Kroger 4x promos for getting our gift cards, but it looks like I'm going to have to start looking at other avenues. House is hopefully going to be going up for sale soon and we planned on replacing the carpet before putting it on the market. We finally decided to go with Home Depot this weekend since they were offering free install and they were 10 times more helpful than our Lowe's. I swung by our Kroger yesterday and got a good chunk of what we need for carpet within the amount of points I think we'll use with the 4x coupon, but now I have to figure out how to get a discount on the rest of what we need for carpet, plus any Disney card deals since the plan is for us to move closer.

Staples sells Home Depot cards. You could use the RMN offer and stack with 10% Amex offer on SPG Busn if you have it.

We had to move our trip dates which meant I had to cancel some resort reservations that had deposits with Disney gift cards. Anyone know how long it normally takes to get the money back on the card? I cancelled 3/3. Hoping it shows up this week as I need it to buy tickets!

We had to move our trip dates which meant I had to cancel some resort reservations that had deposits with Disney gift cards. Anyone know how long it normally takes to get the money back on the card? I cancelled 3/3. Hoping it shows up this week as I need it to buy tickets!

I’ve never done a refund to gift cards, but Disney is notoriously slow about refunding money. Mine has taken close to two weeks before.

I had one in 2017 and it was immediately processed and this year I'm having difficulty :confused3 I posted this several pages back and have not checked to see if everything was fine, guess what I'm gonna do right now ::yes::

I’ve never done a refund to gift cards, but Disney is notoriously slow about refunding money. Mine has taken close to two weeks before.

I had one in 2017 and it was immediately processed and this year I'm having difficulty :confused3 I posted this several pages back and have not checked to see if everything was fine, guess what I'm gonna do right now ::yes::

Oh no that's not good. I had one before but it was on a CC and I didnt even check how long it took!

Oh no that's not good. I had one before but it was on a CC and I didnt even check how long it took!

Just checked and it FINALLY credited. That took a long time. I had two resorts, cancelled one and I believe I posted at three weeks it had not credited to my DGC. I also noticed I added $25 to one of my DGC on 11/24 my balance should be $272.21 but it's only $247.21 and EVERY penny is accounted for. Where did my $25 go? I only have three cards and the other two are perfect. :sad2: Aggravating!

Just checked and it FINALLY credited. That took a long time. I had two resorts, cancelled one and I believe I posted at three weeks it had not credited to my DGC. I also noticed I added $25 to one of my DGC on 11/24 my balance should be $272.21 but it's only $247.21 and EVERY penny is accounted for. Where did my $25 go? I only have three cards and the other two are perfect. :sad2: Aggravating!
O.M.G. There is NO reason for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter