Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if the 5 off 50 at Target will work on a $50 Disney gift card if that is the only thing you order?

It will not. There are lots of restrictions. If you add a gift card to the cart, the discount disappears, even if you have $50+ of qualifying merchandise. If you add anything that has a promotion (e.g. buy 3 paper towels, get $10 GC), the discount will disappear as well. I had to try several different combinations to get the discount to work...I ended up using it for school uniforms.

Exclusions: Dyson, electronics, video games, Target Optical and Photo, sporting goods, toys, baby diapering, toiletries, food & formula, men's shavers & grooming products, movies, music, books, clearance items, grocery, household essential items, all gift cards, and limited time design collections and collaborations.

I purchased my first $50 Disney gc at Best Buy on Monday using the SB QR code. All went well (after Amex triggered a fraud alert and I got that cleared up) and my receipt indicated the SB offer at the bottom.

I received an email from SB today confirming my shop and earn purchase. It mentions 100 SB are pending and expected to credit on 9/7, a full month from purchase, is this correct? There is no mention of the bonus 500 but I think I remember folks saying they just show up? Thanks for all of your help, still new to getting back into SB.

I purchased my first $50 Disney gc at Best Buy on Monday using the SB QR code. All went well (after Amex triggered a fraud alert and I got that cleared up) and my receipt indicated the SB offer at the bottom.

I received an email from SB today confirming my shop and earn purchase. It mentions 100 SB are pending and expected to credit on 9/7, a full month from purchase, is this correct? There is no mention of the bonus 500 but I think I remember folks saying they just show up? Thanks for all of your help, still new to getting back into SB.
Yes I think it’s 32 days. Bonus should show up today around noon ET.

Two days typically for the swagbucks Best Buy bonus to post, right? I made DH stop on the way home from work... One trip down, 14 to 20 to go! :faint:
Yes on Saturday through Wednesday. Occasionally three. Thursday and Friday take three and four days since bonuses don't post on the weekend.

We leave in 10 days for Alaska. I think I have four more trips starting Saturday.

Manager said no so they didn’t try. Seems like they need manager to approve gift card purchases.

Hmm. Maybe I'll try it. Were you buying just a GC or did you have other groceries? Just trying to suss out the variables. :)

Do you know if the 5 off 50 at Target will work on a $50 Disney gift card if that is the only thing you order?
Those were the days!! No, it doesn’t work now. When the coupon first came out a couple years ago it did for like a couple weeks, stacked with discounted gc, stacked with RedCard 5% even though it was paid with gc... Making me miss the good old days!

It's been two days for me thus far each time, after 6 trips...I'm already exhausted, and I have 24 more to go if I want to max the Amex Offer on all 5 cards...:faint:
I only had it on one card and going to BB six times was quite enough for me! My 500 SB bonuses have all posted but not my regular 100 SB per $50 gift card. I'm waiting for them to all post before I cash out. I'll be over 10,000 points by then.

My first 500 Best Buy SB bonus just posted, yeah!!! So if I eventually want to turn these SB into a Disney GC, is there a preferred cash out method? It would appear the discounted Walmart or Virtual Visa may be the best option? Any issues using Visa? I’ve never used Virtual Visa before.

It's been two days for me thus far each time, after 6 trips...I'm already exhausted, and I have 24 more to go if I want to max the Amex Offer on all 5 cards...:faint:
We have 5 cards with the offer, and can probably use it on my ILs 2 cards also... luckily DH and I carpool most days and BB is on the way home so we can cut the stops in half. I figured that doubling our stops to use only DHs SB account wasn't worth the extra $9 I would get on referrals :rotfl:
I only had it on one card and going to BB six times was quite enough for me! My 500 SB bonuses have all posted but not my regular 100 SB per $50 gift card. I'm waiting for them to all post before I cash out. I'll be over 10,000 points by then.
Personally I'd cash out what you have now, then get the 100sb x 6 when they posted, just because Swagbucks is weird sometimes. It make me nervous. Or just cash out all but leave enough for the 600sb to put you over 2500sb for cashing out.

We have 5 cards with the offer, and can probably use it on my ILs 2 cards also... luckily DH and I carpool most days and BB is on the way home so we can cut the stops in half. I figured that doubling our stops to use only DHs SB account wasn't worth the extra $9 I would get on referrals :rotfl:

Personally I'd cash out what you have now, then get the 100sb x 6 when they posted, just because Swagbucks is weird sometimes. It make me nervous. Or just cash out all but leave enough for the 600sb to put you over 2500sb for cashing out.
I would too! I was "disqualified" 2 weeks ago from a glitch in a survey. They shut my entire account down. I had about 3000 SBs. I had to send in a picture of my driver's license (the survey put me as 13) and sign a statement etc.. It took 2 weeks to get reactivated. I will not let my account have too many SBs sitting again.

For those on the fence buying a Sam's Club membership - Groupon's deal is currently $35 for a membership, $10 egift card, additional $15 egift card (after you make your first purchase of $15 or more online) plus a pizza, rotisserie chicken and cookies. If you're not interested in the food it's like getting the membership for $10 otherwise you're getting it for free plus additional free items. Ebates also offers 6% back for Groupon but promo codes are not able to be used on the Sam's Club membership.

I don't drive much so fuel perks don't work for me and Best Buy isn't convenient so that doesn't work well either. I personally just buy my Disney gift cards with discounted Wal-Mart gift cards at Sam's making my discount roughly 10%.
I saw this offer as well...we much prefer our Costco membership but I am getting this one just for the ability to purchase discounted Disney GCs. Can we get these Disney GCs online or does it need to be in-store?

I saw this offer as well...we much prefer our Costco membership but I am getting this one just for the ability to purchase discounted Disney GCs. Can we get these Disney GCs online or does it need to be in-store?
I order online. They are in store but I’ve never bought them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter