Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a hard time buying from CardCash too, everything is being rejected. Bank says it isn't on their end.. It'd be awesome for a 15.?? percent savings.
Ouch, I got banned from CardCash for like a year. Right after I requested and received a refund on a couple Target gift cards I tried to buy more and was rejected. I called CardCash and they said they didn't see anything wrong. I think about a year later (maybe it was 6 months? It was a while back now.) I was able to complete an order with them again.

I got my bonus SB today from the BB deal - thanks for holding my hand through the process!

I also got the email about the 100SB from the purchase itself so those should show up in a bit.

And remind me again, if we get a GC for BB from MyGiftCardPlus (the elusive swago spot) we can use it in stores, right?

I tried Cardcash once over a year ago and had the same experience- processed it and then cancelled before delivering the gift cards. The funds on my cc were held up for over a week before the charge was reversed. I found the same discount rate on Cardpool and have bought and sold several times with no issues. I'm glad the Target gift cards are working again!

I got my bonus SB today from the BB deal - thanks for holding my hand through the process!

I also got the email about the 100SB from the purchase itself so those should show up in a bit.

And remind me again, if we get a GC for BB from MyGiftCardPlus (the elusive swago spot) we can use it in stores, right?

I haven't bought one yet, but it says in the description use online or in store. I've used the ones redeemed from SB in store and most GC's I've bought from MGCP use the same delivery service so the ones bought should be exactly the same.

I have one I got from swagbucks in February, and I'm pretty sure I never used it because I was busy and when I was about to take it in was when Target had their issues. But I checked the balance just now and it says $0

If you call the 800# there is an option to hear the last five transactions.

Yup.

They look (and work) just like the ones from when you redeem SB for BB gift cards when you print those (in fact if you have both kinds sitting there printed together you'd not even be able to tell them apart - they both come from vgc or whatever that virtual gift card provider is)

Hi All! It's been a while since I've been on here. I just want to give you all a report on my success with the many helpful deals and advice/strategy you all have been posting. Thanks to everyone's help, this past December I was able to fully pay off my first Disney Cruise that I'll be taking with family this November. I was also able to get extra discounted gift cards for our hotel stay before the cruise, onboard credit spending, excursions, prepaying tips and for 'gifts and amenaties'. My overall savings comes to a little over 24%, which also includes the rebate we will be getting back through booking with Costco. Below are some of the promotions and strategies that I found in this thread and personally used. I made sure to use a cashback credit card for all to maximize savings. These things change over time so as many of you already know, it's important to check this thread regularly.

- Best Buy CardStar pomo w/ Shopkicks and Best Buy Rewards
- Target 10% off Target gift cards promo w/ Discover 5% Cash back + Discover Cashback Match (first year)
- Various Ebay promos on gift cards (including Bed Bath & Beyond, which was a mess for me to convert)
- Kroger 15% off Best Buy gift cards promo w/ Shopkicks and Best Buy Rewards
- Chase Freedom Chase Pay 10% cashback at Walmart w/ Sams Club
- Rite Aid Disney gift card Plenti Points promos (Plenti Points program discontinued)
- CardCash 10% off Target gift cards + Coupon Cabin 10% cashback rebate

Thank you all for your help! I can't wait to get back into planning and savings mode for future vacations.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I was also able to fund and renew my Disneyland Annual Pass with these strategies. Thanks again, you all are awesome!

I thought this should be separate from my previous post...

My dad is coming to visit me in SoCal pretty soon and we plan to go to Disneyland and California Adventures for a couple of days while he's here. I'm considering jumping on the CardCash Target gift card deal right now to save on his ticket. I know people have recently been having trouble with this deal, and although I have done this deal in the past I'm not sure how successful I'll be until I try it. Here's the strategy I plan to use.

- Activate Coupon Cabin 10% bonus rebate (up to $10, fine print says 'excludes gift cards' but CardCash only sells gift cards and I've been credited in the past for CardCash gift card purchases)
- Use CardCash Promo SaveOnTarget for total of 10% off
- Checkout w/ PayPal using Chase Freedom Card for 5% off purchase price

This should net around 23.5% off for a $100 gift card. I'm still waiting for smaller denomination cards to show up, I'll report back if I'm successful.

Last edited:
I thought this should be separate from my previous post...

My dad is coming to visit me in SoCal pretty soon and we plan to go to Disneyland and California Adventures for a couple of days while he's here. I'm considering jumping on the CardCash Target gift card deal right now to save on his ticket. I know people have recently been having trouble with this deal, and although I have done this deal in the past I'm not sure how successful I'll be until I try it. Here's the strategy I plan to use.

- Activate Coupon Cabin 10% bonus rebate (up to $10, fine print says 'excludes gift cards' but CardCash only sells gift cards and I've been credited in the past for CardCash gift card purchases)
- Use CardCash Promo SaveOnTarget for total of 10% off
- Checkout w/ PayPal using Chase Freedom Card for 5% off purchase price

This should net around 23.5% off . I'm still waiting for smaller denomination cards to show up, I'll report back if I'm successful.
Unfortunately, even though on CouponCabin it shows 10% off, it's coming off as 5% for me on CardCash.

Cardcash sure does seem to have a lot of Target GCs still despite the good deal going on (many/most over 5% off plus the extra 5%). Indicates to me that maybe they are not letting many people purchase them. When Raise has a deal, it seems like their gift cards sell out fast.

Has anyone tried the Target "Red card 5% plus extra 5%" deal for this week? It's supposed to end Sat. 4/28. I have two Targets near me (sort of) so rather than driving there I called. Both of them said any pre-load cards are excluded. Then I specifically asked about gift cards, then entertainment cards. Both said no. Anyone had luck with this?

The deal for Target on Cardcash says Target printable ecards can only be used online. Can you buy Disney giftcards online with Target ecards on the Target website? Iv'e only used cards I bought through Bj's for trips in the past, but they have lowered their percentages on Disney giftcards since then.

The deal for Target on Cardcash says Target printable ecards can only be used online. Can you buy Disney giftcards online with Target ecards on the Target website? Iv'e only used cards I bought through Bj's for trips in the past, but they have lowered their percentages on Disney giftcards since then.

You can not purchase gift cards with a Target gift card online. Only in store.

It says they can only be used online OR by adding it to your Target app for use in store. I've done that multiple times in the past with e-gift cards (bought during the Black Friday 10% off gift card sale), so shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for the quick replies! I'll look into adding to the app and work out how to use it in store. You guys rock!

Ugh, we leave in 6 days.

Our BB is still out of Disney GC, so I redeemed for Bed Bath & Beyond, which is right beside our BB and I've had no problems before.

Cashier at BB&B asks manager. Manager says no. I say, I did just about 3 weeks ago with no issue. Manager allowed it. Just a data point for anyone curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter