Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

The Boathouse Sauteed Shrimp or maybe it was Shrimp Scampi...looked very good! As did the Shrimp and Tortellini from Ale & Compass! But alot of the food, (mind you it didn't look bad) but just looked like it was very average/ordinary...especially considering the prices they charge!
You're paying for the "ambiance".:drinking:

F&GF - Northern Bloom/Canada Pavilion

enhance

Seared Scallops – topped with brown butter vinaigrette and apple-wood smoked bacon, and accompanied by a generous portion of french green beans along with a few butter potatoes.
Longtime picky eater here, and I'm just beginning to explore seafood after many years of assuming I don't like it. Turns out I actually enjoy a lot of it (go figure). I've never had scallops before, but the description on the menu makes me want to try these!!

How did you like them? Would you recommend?

It was really good. My only regret was that we did it our first day and then it was over for the trip. I didn't get to post my daughters pictures but she got the tots and loved them.
We did the same thing and did it early and then had to scramble to get another reservation later in the week back in 2010...so when we planned our May 2020 trip I worked really hard to get two ADRs there...only to have the trip cancelled...planning on doing the same when we finally get back in 2022.

Longtime picky eater here, and I'm just beginning to explore seafood after many years of assuming I don't like it. Turns out I actually enjoy a lot of it (go figure). I've never had scallops before, but the description on the menu makes me want to try these!!

...IMOP, I've always felt that scallop meat was always on the 'sweeter' side. They were pretty good, but honestly I've had better. Would I get them again? Hmmm, probably not. It's only fair to say that I love fish but scallops are kinda at the bottom of my list - I'd order a lot of other different fish before getting scallops. Ya never know - I might give them another whirl when we go back June 30.

...IMHO, I've always felt that scallop meat was always on the 'sweeter' side. They were pretty good, but honestly I've had better. Would I get them again? Hmmm, probably not. It's only fair to say that I love fish but scallops are kinda at the bottom of my list - I'd order a lot different fish before getting scallops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter