Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 299519 View attachment 299521 View attachment 299522 View attachment 299523 View attachment 299524 View attachment 299525 View attachment 299526 View attachment 299527 View attachment 299528 Some more photos:

Yachtsman Steakhouse:
Caesar salad, Porterhouse for 2 and the 10

BOG breakfast:
Croissant, pastry plate and Master’s cupcake

Ohana:
Salad, first round of apps/sides, refill of apps/sides
How was the food at Ohana? We scored a reservation here using the Touring Plan reservation finder. We originally could find no reservations, but I'm happy we were able to get one eventually. The noodles look a little pale and bland.....do they serve all the veggies on the side and you just mix in what you want? Do the noodles have a good flavor? I love good Lo Mein!

How was the food at Ohana? We scored a reservation here using the Touring Plan reservation finder. We originally could find no reservations, but I'm happy we were able to get one eventually. The noodles look a little pale and bland.....do they serve all the veggies on the side and you just mix in what you want? Do the noodles have a good flavor? I love good Lo Mein!

Ohana is one of our favorite restaurants and we eat here on every trip. The veggies are on the side of the noodles and they are on the large side, so not quite mixable with the noodles. As someone mentioned above, they don’t taste like lo mein, they are a bit sweeter. I still love them but not as a comparison to lo mein or Chinese noodles.

You start with a salad with passionfruit vinegrette which is my favorite salad on property. You then get a wok filled with pork potstickers, sticky wings, noodles and vegetables. They also come around with skewers of steak, chicken and peel and eat shrimp. It’s “all you can eat” so we got seconds of the salad and wok items. However, they substituted in spring rolls for the potstickers in the refill. At the end, you get pineapple bread pudding with ice cream which we love. We think it is well worth the price and the extra work to get the ADR!

Yes, I'd like to know about the brioche ice cream as well. This is something I definitely want to try this March!

I’ve been wanting to try the brioche ice cream sandwich since I read a review of it a few months ago.

The first few bites were great! It was a good ratio of bread to ice cream and sauce. However, about halfway through it started to fall apart. Also, there ended up being a lot more bread than ice cream so the end bites were pretty dry. But all three components were really tasty! I got vanilla ice cream with raspberry sauce.

Also, my son got a cup of chocolate ice cream and said it was the best he has ever had (and he has had a lot of ice cream).

Last edited:
How was the Tikka Masala? We have a reservation here for our Animal Kingdom day. Out of everything on the menu it will probably be between this Tikka Masala or the Lo Mein. I've heard very positive thing about both.

I find it pretty tasty! This is the second time I’ve gotten it here. We have a lot of Indian restaurants near home and it’s pretty close to them although not really spicy.

We LOVED ours! We do it each time we go to EPCOT. Lemon ice cream and raspberry sauce. SO good!
20160111_122532_zpslhlkjooj.jpg

20160111_122448_zpspptlbbxr.jpg

Thank you for that description! Does anyone know if they will indeed make something different for kids if they are picky? I thought I have read that they will. I'm really worried my son won't eat any of this stuff, except for maybe the desert. He's a desert fanatic as most kids probably are! But he isn't into Asian type food.

Ohana is one of our favorite restaurants and we eat here on every trip. The veggies are on the side of the noodles and they are on the large side, so not quite mixable with the noodles. As someone mentioned above, they don’t taste like lo mein, they are a bit sweeter. I still love them but not as a comparison to lo mein or Chinese noodles.

You start with a salad with passionfruit vinegrette which is my favorite salad on property. You then get a wok filled with pork potstickers, sticky wings, noodles and vegetables. They also come around with skewers of steak, chicken and peel and eat shrimp. It’s “all you can eat” so we got seconds of the salad and wok items. However, they substituted in spring rolls for the potstickers in the refill. At the end, you get pineapple bread pudding with ice cream which we love. We think it is well worth the price and the extra work to get the ADR!

Thank you for that description! Does anyone know if they will indeed make something different for kids if they are picky? I thought I have read that they will. I'm really worried my son won't eat any of this stuff, except for maybe the desert. He's a desert fanatic as most kids probably are! But he isn't into Asian type food.

I read on a couple of sites that you can ask for a kids menu which has basic items like chicken nuggets or macaroni and cheese but we never did this ourselves so I can’t say for sure!

Ohana doesn't look very Asian, other than the pot stickers and noodles. I would think picky eaters would eat some noodles and some meats.

Seems like there is a lot to choose from, but too much food for me and my youngest (which is why we've never gone). Nice that you can get the potstickers at 3 other places at the Poly, plus 2 have the wings and Tambu lounge has the bread pudding. We may do that next trip!

They offered up a bunch of other typical kid food. My kids loved the regular food so we didn’t get anything else.

View attachment 299530 View attachment 299531 View attachment 299529 View attachment 299533 View attachment 299532 Lunch at Saana - best meal on property so far! (Sorry, we already started in on the Naan when I remembered to take a pic!).

Last pic was a modified tandoori chicken for my son. He ate the entire thing and loved it! So picky eaters, don’t worry, you will find something you like!

Hi! Other than the modified tandoori chicken, can you tell me what dishes these are please? I'm on the fence about doing Sanaa next trip. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter