Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup2 Yes! I can see them now

That Mickey Rice Crispy is a monster!! LOL Bet it was yummy!

:thumbsup2 Yes! I can see them now

That Mickey Rice Crispy is a monster!! LOL Bet it was yummy!

It was a gift for my boys since they didn't come with us for this weekend trip. We (as a family) are still working on it and definitely will for about the next week.

Reading this thread has me going crazy. "Maybe I want Mexican tonight. Ooh, no! Those Lo Mein noodles look good. Chinese it is. Wait a minute. That sushi..."

Here are my photos from my February Trip:

Breakfast @ Ohana: I was excited about the stitch waffles.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8a12.jpg

A margarita from La Cava del Tequila at the Mexico Pavilion. This is the Wild Passion Fruit no rim.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8a0c.jpg

Dinner @ Cal Grill: Tuna three ways & the california roll
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_87f7.jpg

Lunch @ Olivia's Cafe: I got the caesar salad w/ chicken and my friends both got the french dip sandwich.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8a17.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_89d8.jpg

Breakfast @ 1900 Park: Both of my breakfast plates! Mickey waffles, corn beef hash, eggs benny, hash browns, cheese blintz, tots, french toast.. Insert that heart eyes emoji!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_87eb.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_87d1.jpg

Dinner @ Be Our Guest: French onion soup (YUM) and the grey stuff
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8855.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_87dc.jpg

I see them now, wow the pork belly sliders look to die for and I love the rice crispy treat I wonder if it's covered on the dining snack credits LOL

It was a gift for my boys since they didn't come with us for this weekend trip. We (as a family) are still working on it and definitely will for about the next week.

Can I ask how much that beastly treat was? It looks like a wonderful gift and I may have to pick one up when we go!

Can I ask how much that beastly treat was? It looks like a wonderful gift and I may have to pick one up when we go!

It was $15 if it was plain. You have to ask at the counter for a special form to customize it and it was $1 for each additional "topping." We chose milk chocolate and mini m&ms so it was $2 extra. In total it was $18.10 after tax. If you get it customized you need to do the order early because it takes 3 hours to have it ready for pick up. I honestly think that $18 for how big that thing was, was a deal! We have it in an airtight container at home now and it's holding up well. You can really get it customized however you like, milk or white chocolate, whole front (like we did) or just the ears dipped, sprinkles, m&ms, etc. The possibilities are abundant!

It was $15 if it was plain. You have to ask at the counter for a special form to customize it and it was $1 for each additional "topping." We chose milk chocolate and mini m&ms so it was $2 extra. In total it was $18.10 after tax. If you get it customized you need to do the order early because it takes 3 hours to have it ready for pick up. I honestly think that $18 for how big that thing was, was a deal! We have it in an airtight container at home now and it's holding up well. You can really get it customized however you like, milk or white chocolate, whole front (like we did) or just the ears dipped, sprinkles, m&ms, etc. The possibilities are abundant!

I had no clue you could do this! I'm so doing this in September!! I LOVE rice krispie treats!

I see them now, wow the pork belly sliders look to die for and I love the rice crispy treat I wonder if it's covered on the dining snack credits LOL

The pork belly sliders were one of the best things I've ever eaten at WDW. They were so good! I'll likely get them again next month and the drink too and the tacos too...it was all so good! I'd use a QS meal credit on that rice krispy treat if they'd let me! :rotfl2:

Awesome, thank you!

Thanks, I love pork belly, we are doing lunch tomorrow at Arby's because thy have the pork belly again for a limited time.

It's been 1.5 years since I was at Coral Grill, but I had the shrimp and grits and it was delish! and the desserts were so fun. I really enjoyed the food, but we were seated in the very back so the view was meh. We have The Aquarium restaurants close by so we're forgoing it this trip, but the food was great!

I agree! The shrimp and grits are excellent.

Yeah that inconvenience bag is a nice touch. Was that given to every room or just people that tried to go to the food court?

18486113_1520312171313651_4573968263384539141_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter