Caravtelli pasta, sweet sausage ragu, tomatoes, pecorino, romano
101_5026.jpg

Penne Caprese
Penne with crushed tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil
101_5027.jpg

Lasagna al Forno
Lasagna with meat ragu, bechamel, and parmesan
101_5028.jpg

Has anyone got photos of the food at Paradiso 37?!!! And the drinks!
Debsx:upsidedow
Sorry. We went there last week, but it took so long to get our food that when it finally did arrive, we all dug into it! The food was good, but the service not so much. I think we just had a bad waiter, though. Try to avoid Drew if you can.

A word of advice, though. The Tres Tacos are 3 tiny little mini tacos. It doesn't mention their miniature size on the menu. I was shocked when they put down 3 little shrunken tacos in front of me! Good, but very, very small!

July 2009

Kid's Cheese and Grapes
101_5002.jpg

Gateau of Crab
jumbo lump crab, orange fennel cream and tomato fennel slaw
101_5003.jpg

Arancini Crispy Risotto
Italian sausage, quaitro formaggi and white truffle aioli
101_5004.jpg

Kids Grilled Chicken Breast with fries
101_5006.jpg

Pan-seared Florida Black Grouper
lemon risotto with english peas and lemon thyme broth
101_5007.jpg

Roasted Chicken Breast
Tanglewood Farms Chicken with creste di gallo pasta, parmesan cream, prosciutto di parma, and asparagus tips
101_5008.jpg

Filet Jardiniere
oak-grilled filet of beef with house-cured vegetables, quattro formaggi crushed potatoes, and veal glace
101_5009.jpg

Braised Veal Shank
carrot-potato puree, roasted vegetables and toasted citrus gremoloda
101_5010.jpg

Create Your Own Ice Cream Sundae
101_5011.jpg

Citrus-soaked Angel Food Cake
with fresh berries soaked and infused with honey and Cointreau
101_5013.jpg

Warm Chocolate Banana Tart
101_5014.jpg

Lemon Cheesecake
101_5015.jpg

Those Citrico's photos are amazing! Thank you for posting. Now I'm wishing I had made an ADR there for dinner one night. Of course, the problem is too many choices, not enough days at WDW!:rotfl:

Thank you for those pictures of Citricos! I'm still having a hard time deciding between going back to Citricos or trying Artist Point for the first time during our next trip :confused3

Yak & Yeti:

Steak and shrimp

ry3D40111.jpg

I had that on our last trip and oh my gosh was that good Steak!

Does anyone have any pictures of the Dessert at Ohana? Its a bread pudding a la mode with Banana Foster sauce. Its the BEST dessert I had at Disney last month but did not take a photo and I wanted to show someone.

:goodvibes Not the original poster, but I have to say THANKS for posting the pic of Ohana's bread pudding!!! :lovestruc :worship:

A friend asked my DD what her favorite part of Disney was...she said Ohanas so I can have bread pudding! :laughing:

Lizboo,
how's the tamarind chicken dish at Y & Y? I have eaten 3 times but have never ordered this dish.

I didn't like and hubby thought it was just OK. His shrimp was much better.
I thought it was kinda "chalky". Our appetizer (lettuce cups) and dessert (wontons) made up for it though.

One question - is the dessert served individually or in a big serving bowl, AND, do they give people grief who just want ice cream, AND can you request that early on, or do they just start bringing it out.

The dessert is served in a large bowl with the ice cream on top, the sauce is served seperately in a small jug. The photos in the link below indicate that getting just ice cream won't be a problem.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=28846494&postcount=1591

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter