Disney Fantasy September 2nd, 2017 Western Caribbean Meetup

Conceptualice

Inspire yourself!
Hi!

Unless I am missing the meetup thread, here is the meetup thread for the Disney Fantasy's September 2nd 2017 sailing!

This is going to be our family's second Disney cruise, once again on the Fantasy. (Save for our youngest - Her first time!) Just made reservations, and we're all extremely excited. I've met a lot of wonderful people here on my last cruise (a few I still keep in contact with!) Can't wait to meet / interact with you all!

Hi!

Unless I am missing the meetup thread, here is the meetup thread for the Disney Fantasy's September 2nd 2017 sailing!

This is going to be our family's second Disney cruise, once again on the Fantasy. (Save for our youngest - Her first time!) Just made reservations, and we're all extremely excited. I've met a lot of wonderful people here on my last cruise (a few I still keep in contact with!) Can't wait to meet / interact with you all!
Hi
I am Sue and my son, Mike daughter-in-law,Katie and grandson Tyler are booked for this cruise also!! It is to celebrate my 60th Birthday which is in July!! I am really excited to have this booked! My son's dad and his wife will be along also! Nice to meet you!! Look forward to chatting and getting to know fellow cruisers as we wait for this cruise to come!! By the way we are from Maryland!

Hi Sue! Lovely to meet you! :) We are from North Carolina! :) Yay for birthday celebrations! Our DS is turning 8 the day prior to the cruise. It sounds like you have a huge group coming! :)

We just put our deposit down. We have done the western before, but this will be our first time to Jamaica.

Also our first time cruising in September.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone over the next year.

I guess its to early for me to start up a Fish Extender thread.... lol :hourglass
Well, it's a little early. But you certainly can put out the question as to who's interested, to see if enough people want to do it. But not set up the group until later. Generally 6-8 months out is a good time.

Greetings from across the pond Kinny! Nice to meet you as well Mike!

Probably early for a thread, but I'm definitely interested in doing FE! :genie:

Hi! So glad to see there is a board started.:yay: We will be sailing with a big group too. We just booked our daughters wedding:love: on the cruise! She is so excited. Just for a note, we would LOVE to be part of a fish extender group,so, when you are ready..... we're in:fish:

Tracy

Hi

Conceptualice thanks nice to meet u to

We got married 2 1/2 years away on Cast Away Cay it was amazing. Only me my wife an daughter (wife has 12 brothers an sisters far to many people ha ha) was great married at 11am then in my shorts at 1pm relaxing. If I could be of any help just ask

Thanks

Mark

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome!

Good to see we have some interest already with the FE. I will for sure start a group as we get closer to the date. I have run them before in the past but totally forgot about all "new" (since last time I did a FE group) rules on the DIS so will have to think it over before I jump in. But ya, got loads of time to get things sorted!

What are the 'new' rules? It's been about four years since I did one, but I didn't think there was rules and criteria precisely? (Still going to participate. Fe was fun and I have ideas already! :) )

What are the 'new' rules? It's been about four years since I did one, but I didn't think there was rules and criteria precisely? (Still going to participate. Fe was fun and I have ideas already! :) )

Ya, nothing crazy or anything but when I used to do it I would use google docs as it was super convenient for tracking and sharing instead of keeping everything out in the public here. Distributing maps and such was a sinch that way. I'm sure it's still manageable but I'm an old dog when it comes to that sorta thing so will probably leave it to someone else this time around.

Is it time to cruise yet?

Thankyou so much! I had read those, but I wasn't sure if it was more rules like 'make sure you spend x amount of money or no more Fe candy / glow sticks.' Lol

Mike - I am totally a planner / plotter with fe's. Last cruise I made signature / scrap / photo books based off of the Up movie adventure boom and grape soda pins. Already plotting what to do next!

Lol and yeah. Cruise time should be now... -_-;;

Hey guys!

I just put my deposit down for this cruise! Last time I went was 2012 on the Fantasy with my sister, Conceptualice, and our family. Can't wait for the next one in 2017!!!! So excited for Jamaica!!!

Hi Everyone!

Just put our deposit down for this cruise, and we can't wait! This will be our 3rd cruise but our first 7-night cruise. Our first cruise was a 3 night Bahamas and the second was a 5-night Caribbean. So, we've been to Grand Cayman and Cozumel but not Jamaica. Not to mention, can't wait to go back to Castaway Cay!

We look forward to getting to know you all!

Happy Cruisin'!

I did Fish extender on our last cruise and I am looking to do it again, however I am in the Facebook group for this cruise so I'm not sure how it works with having a group here and there.

Just put our deposit down on this trip! Can't wait! I look forward to picking up tips and advice to make our first cruise ever a great one!

Only 450 days! (but who's counting)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter