Disney Fantasy September 2nd, 2017 Western Caribbean Meetup

hello I was wondering if anyone had already found/ begun making a pirate costume :)

This will be my second cruise and first on DCL. I've started reading about the fish extenders and think we are interested but unsure how it all comes together. Any tips for a newbie?

Hello Everyone. All new to this forum and will be first time cruisers on the Fantasy Sept 2nd .I will be cruising with my husband and 3 daughters from Toronto Canada. We are so excited for this trip and me being a super planner have already done lots of research which landed me here ....I would love to be part of the FE group so please keep me posted on how to join. Let the Magic begin

So happy to hear about another super planner!

I guess its to early for me to start up a Fish Extender thread.... lol :hourglass

We are close to 5 months out now, can we start the FE thread now? I'm a newbie, so don't feel that I can organize it, but definitely want to participate and think I should start brainstorming/plotting/crafting now, but need an idea of how many FE gifts I will need. Will we cap it at 50 and go to a 2nd group if it gets too large?

So excited to try out the FE!

We are close to 5 months out now, can we start the FE thread now? I'm a newbie, so don't feel that I can organize it, but definitely want to participate and think I should start brainstorming/plotting/crafting now, but need an idea of how many FE gifts I will need. Will we cap it at 50 and go to a 2nd group if it gets too large?

So excited to try out the FE!

FE groups have been formed via the FB page dedicated to this specific sailing. Once you join the page/group, you can scan the posts to see who the contact is for the FE groups.

Hello! Im a new to all this, I going to be sailing with Disney Fantasy Sep 2! Would like to join the fish extender how do i get started! Please help :guilty::hyper2::yay:

Hello! Im a new to all this, I going to be sailing with Disney Fantasy Sep 2! Would like to join the fish extender how do i get started! Please help :guilty::hyper2::yay:
You need to go to Facebook and sign up to join the group for this cruise - search for "Disney Fantasy September 2, 2017 western caribbean". Then message Angela Moore and she will add you to a FE group. √

Hello all :wave:. This is K&L (Ken and Loraine) checking in for the Sept. 2 2017 Fantasy Cruise connection. This will be our 14th Disney Cruise!! And can't wait to get onboard. We have been on all the Disney Ships and our last cruise was to Alaska. Looking forward to meeting the other Disney Cruising fans!

Hey guys, this is our first cruise ever for my family of 3! We are so excited! I want to sign up to partake in fish extenders, but we don't have facebook. How do i need to go about signing up??

Hey guys, this is our first cruise ever for my family of 3! We are so excited! I want to sign up to partake in fish extenders, but we don't have facebook. How do i need to go about signing up??

As far as I know, you have to use Facebook to communicate with the person organizing the FE for our cruise. Also, the sign-ups were closed as of July 4th. This is typical timing, from what I've read, so that everyone has enough time to get their items prepared, etc.

Hello!
I seem to be joining the group rather late for the party! This will be mine, and my daughters 2nd cruise! She found the Fish Extenders on pinterest and we are looking at joining in the fun with that! As soon as I post this, I'm going to look for the FB thread for this! Not sure how we missed it our first time! >.<

Good Morning. We don't have FaceBook. Is there another way to sign up for Fish Extender? We just booked.. had to get Vacation Approval from work. Traveling with a five year old. Thank you~!

We are the Hamilton's (Joe and Katrina) from Ohio. Not sure how many Disney Cruises we have been on, but have enjoyed each and every one. Looking forward to another "Magical" cruise.

Hamilton's: Nice to meet you~! We are the Garcia Family from Austin, TX. We'll see you there. Have a safe trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter