Disney Fantasy September 14-21, 2024

Hi there! We're not on this exact sailing date. We're on the same itinerary, just 2 weeks later. Just thought I'd reach out here since no one has started a chat on our sailing date. These chats can be fun in the anticipation of the trip. Are you also new to DCL or just DISboard? This will be our 7th booking but 5th cruise. We had 2 additional bookings but were canceled during covid. I hope you have a wonderful trip!

We are new to all of it! It's our very first cruise ever. Hope you have a wonderful trip too! Especially after having two of them cancelled.

Yes, we're due for this cruise for sure. Thank you!

How exciting to be on your first cruise. You definitely started with the best, in my opinion. It is so much fun! Let me know if there is anything you'd like to know. I'm no expert but I definitely have put some time in preparing. We didn't know much on our first, come along way since then. Happy to pass along any tips and tricks. Enjoy your day 😊

Thank you! We are very excited. I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions closer to the trip! :)
Yes, we're due for this cruise for sure. Thank you!

How exciting to be on your first cruise. You definitely started with the best, in my opinion. It is so much fun! Let me know if there is anything you'd like to know. I'm no expert but I definitely have put some time in preparing. We didn't know much on our first, come along way since then. Happy to pass along any tips and tricks. Enjoy your day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter