Disney Fantasy November 18, 2017 (Eastern Caribbean)

Hi JBB, we haven't done a Thanksgiving cruise before, but all three of my kiddos keep in contact with friends they made on the Star Wars cruise we did in January of 2016. I think that was one of my favorite parts of the cruise last time: getting to meet folks on the DISBoard thread here as we all got excited about the cruise together and then getting to meet them and hang out with them on the ship. My oldest daughter will be 17 at the time of the cruise, my younger daughter will be two weeks short of her 14th birthday and my son will be two weeks short of his 11th birthday. I'm going to try to get my younger daughter exempted into Vibe this time as she'd like to hang out more with her older sister. And, I'm going to try to get my son exempted into Edge as he's way too big for the OC and OL activities. I'm looking forward to cruising with you guys.
Hi there!
Just thought I would jump in. My family will be on the Disney Fantasy for Thanksgiving! We have a 16 year old girl, 11 year old boy and soon to be 7 year old girl. Wondering if anyone has joined a fish extender group. We have sailed with Disney many times before but this will be the first time trying out a fish extender group! Very excited!
Any information would be great! Would love to connect with others that have children the same ages!

Hi. We are on this cruise too! We have an 11 year old boy who loves to meet boys his own age. He loves to see who we are seated with at dinner and always hopes they have boys his age. So far we have been lucky and he has become good friends with the kids at our table. This is our first cruise as Gold Castaway Cay members!

Hi. We are on this cruise too! We have an 11 year old boy who loves to meet boys his own age. He loves to see who we are seated with at dinner and always hopes they have boys his age. So far we have been lucky and he has become good friends with the kids at our table. This is our first cruise as Gold Castaway Cay members!

That is great news to hear! We have been on many disney cruises but this is the first time using "disboards", so I hope I am doing it right! I was trying to get into a fish extender group. It would also be the first time for that, so lots to learn, but I love the planning part of a Disney Cruise!!

That is great news to hear! We have been on many disney cruises but this is the first time using "disboards", so I hope I am doing it right! I was trying to get into a fish extender group. It would also be the first time for that, so lots to learn, but I love the planning part of a Disney Cruise!!
I'm so excited!!!!! We just booked this cruise and our friends were able to get a cabin as well. We had to wait until someone cancelled because it was sold out. This will be our second Disney Cruise and first time on the Fantasy. We sailed on an 8 day cruise on the Magic out of Galveston in March 2013. We had an amazing time! The ship even stopped at Disney World in the middle of the cruise. I'm not sure they do that anymore. The only bummer of our cruise was the weather was not the best and we were unable to go to Castaway Cay due to the wind. We cruised on The Allure in February 2017 to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. We had a great time, however, we kept comparing to DCL. We are excited to be cruising with Disney again. We have a 16 year old daughter and a 13 year old son. We are also traveling with friends who have never been on a cruise. They are in for the biggest surprise. They will get addicted like the rest of us. LOL :)They have a 9 year old daughter and a 12 year old son. We are all from Idaho Falls, Idaho. We had a blast participating in the Fish Extender program on our last cruise. Not sure how to set that up. I sure hope we have that on our cruise. It is so much fun! Looking forward to meeting all of you. My friend and I are Realtors with Keller Williams and the only way we get a break from our phones is on a cruise ship. We all need a vacation.

Hi there! We will also be on this cruise and just wanted to let you know we have a 16 year old daughter and an 11 year old son....We are so very excited !!

I live on the DISboards to learn new tips and tricks for our disney trips :welcome:

Hi there! We will also be on this cruise and just wanted to let you know we have a 16 year old daughter and an 11 year old son....We are so very excited !!
So our son is into Harry Potter, XBOX1, Minecraft, Star Wars in addition to disney, of course! LOL! He loves playing at the kids club onboard How about your son?

Hi! Is this an eastern or western Caribbean cruise? Wondering because I just booked Thanksgiving on the Fantasy, but it's a western Caribbean. Want to make sure I am in the right place

Last minute booking, but would love to join a fish extender group! Is there one setup for this cruise?

Hi! Is this an eastern or western Caribbean cruise? Wondering because I just booked Thanksgiving on the Fantasy, but it's a western Caribbean. Want to make sure I am in the right place

Last minute booking, but would love to join a fish extender group! Is there one setup for this cruise?
It was eastern and it just got switched to western last minute due to the hurricane

Just booked a Merry Time cruise for 2017. It will be my first cruise on the Fantasy (have only been on the Wonder). Let the wait begin, and the planning, and the research....I'm so excited!!

We are a family of 3, our son will be 9 at the time of the cruise. We are from Wylie, Texas.

So, let's start up the Thread for this trip!
Hi! We are a family of 5 from Prosper, Texas (kids age 15, 12, & 6). We are sailing with my sis and her 5 kids (ages 15, 14, 13, 12, & 9). We would love to be a part of a fish extender group. How do we do it? Thanks!

Hi! We are a family of 5 from Prosper, Texas (kids age 15, 12, & 6). We are sailing with my sis and her 5 kids (ages 15, 14, 13, 12, & 9). We would love to be a part of a fish extender group. How do we do it? Thanks!
I would reach out to the facebook group. They are doing FE. If you have a facebook account, PM me and I will add you.

Just booked a Merry Time cruise for 2017. It will be my first cruise on the Fantasy (have only been on the Wonder). Let the wait begin, and the planning, and the research....I'm so excited!!

We are a family of 3, our son will be 9 at the time of the cruise. We are from Wylie, Texas.

So, let's start up the Thread for this trip!
H

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter