Disney Fantasy March 26 - April 2, 2022

Jasper&Bowie

Earning My Ears
Anyone else ready for this cruise? This will be my second Disney cruise and my boyfriend's first cruise. We will be celebrating my 50th birthday. He said all shore excursions are my decision. I have it narrowed down to a few choices for Cozumel and Grand Cayman but struggling with Jamaica because I want to do so many.

Yes, we are and this is our third attempt at booking this cruise. I was hoping someone would start a thread here. This will be our 7th DCL cruise and the second on the Fantasy. Hope others join in....ºoº

There is a Facebook group for this sailing too. I haven't been on a cruise since 2012 when I was on the Fantasy.

There is a Facebook group for this sailing too. I haven't been on a cruise since 2012 when I was on the Fantasy.
Yes, I actually one of the founding members. I assume this means you are a member too..ºoº

Yes, I actually one of the founding members. I assume this means you are a member too..ºoº
Yes, I started this thread and then found the group. Was able to get my boyfriend to join the group but not here, yet. Also looking forward to our stay in Saratoga Springs in December.

Yes, I started this thread and then found the group. Was able to get my boyfriend to join the group but not here, yet. Also looking forward to our stay in Saratoga Springs in December.
Great, I try and post as often as I can to keep threads like this as active as possible so others can see it and join....ºoº

Hi! My 17yr daughter and I just signed up for this cruise! We are looking forward to some rest and relaxation for spring break!

With this news, I'm even more excited:
All of us at Disney Cruise Line hope you and your family are staying well. Considering recently updated guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we have updated our face covering requirements for sailings originating from a U.S. port of departure, including your upcoming sailing:
  • For sailings beginning March 11, 2022, face coverings on Disney Cruise Line will become optional in most indoor locations throughout our ships. Guests ages 2 and up, including those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, will still be required to wear face coverings in the Walt Disney Theatre.
  • Guests under 5 years of age who are currently ineligible to be vaccinated will be required to wear face coverings in Youth Activities spaces and in the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique; and, while not required, we continue to strongly recommend these Guests wear a face covering in all other indoor locations.
  • As previously shared, face coverings are not required in outdoor locations while onboard our ships.
Face coverings may be required in ports of call based on local government requirements, including in some areas at Disney Castaway Cay. Masks should also be worn in the cruise terminal during the boarding and screening process, as well as during disembarkation. Please be sure to review the information available on the Know Before You Go section of our website for answers to many frequently asked questions.

We appreciate you sailing with us and look forward to welcoming you aboard.

Sincerely,

The Cast and Crew
Disney Cruise Line

I'm on this cruise. 8th cruise, 4th on Fantasy. I just posted on the main board, but thought I'd post here also. I just canceled Palo brunch for 2 at 10:30 on Thurs, March 31. In case anyone was trying for a reservation, hopefully you'll see this and can book before it's taken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter