Disney Fantasy - Laundry pods?

I put the amount of liquid I need on a wash cloth or other small piece of fabric in a dish and let it dry out. After it is dried so it won't drip I hang it to completely dry. Store in a plastic baggie and throw one in with the wash. Its great because we don't have to worry about any allergic reactions to a product we don't usually use. And its dry so it won't leak or get on other stuff.:thumbsup2

Tracy

I quit using the Purex sheets after they stained my clothes. It happened a couple of times, thankfully the worst stains were on tshirts so it wasn't really nice clothes that were ruined. Love the Tide pods! Took them on the Fantasy last summer, must put them in a ziploc container - no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter