Disney Fantasy - July 15, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

Thank you! You are in Group 1 (so am I!), and we are scheduled for 7/16/17 (Sunday) from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. at Skyline, which is located on Deck 4 Aft.

If anyone else signed up for a Mixology groups, the lists are attached to find out the day and time. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

• DCL Fantasy July 15 2017 Mixology Confirmations.pdf
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
Want to join us on a Tortola boat charter?

On a recommendation from a friend, I have reserved a charter boat on our Tortola day (7/18/17). We have room for about 10 more people!

The cost is $120/person (kids 10 and under are half price, and 2 and under are free). The price includes Rum Punch (spirited or virgin) and a buffet lunch.

We are doing the Salt, Cooper, and Peter Island Itinerary, which includes snorkeling The Wreck of the Rhone (a Royal Mail Steamer that sank in 1867) at Salt Island, an excellent reef at Cooper Island, and snorkeling with sea turtles in beautiful Deadman's Bay at Peter Island.

We are a fun, easy-going family from Colorado and will have my in-laws from Arizona with us. My father-in-law doesn't swim, so this trip includes beach time as well as snorkeling time. My kids will be 4 (daughter Quincy) and 6 (son Brennan) when we sail.

I think this will be a great way to see a lot of beautiful Tortola. Let me know if you want to join us!

Here is the website for more information:

https://aristocatcharters.com/

Hi! Do you still have room on the aristocrat charter? We looked them up and it looks like a great day of fun. We have six adults and three children in our group, and would love to join!

-adrian

Hi! Do you still have room on the aristocrat charter? We looked them up and it looks like a great day of fun. We have six adults and three children in our group, and would love to join!

-adrian

Hi, Adrian!
I sent you a message, but it looks like the Aristocat charters are full at this time. Maybe they keep a waitlist?

Melissa has been gathering names for a third mixology group, in case anyone is interested!

-adrian

Thank you, Adrian! Great idea to post here, too! Let me know ASAP if you'd like to join a Mixology group! We have 15 and need 25. Let me know if you have any questions!

Welcome Aboard! This is the meeting place for all of us excited to sail to the Eastern Caribbean on July 15, 2017.

Hi there! I just learned of this board, I had no idea there was a way to meet other cruisers, wow..SO exciting! Our family consists of myself and my husband, our 10 yr old son and almost 7 year old daughter. Im new to these boards, so I would LOVE to know if there is a way to meet other families with close in age kids? Also it would be fun to go on excursions together, I haven't booked anything yet! we are in 10045! Any advice on how to connect is appreciated! Cheers, Michelle :)

Hi there! I just learned of this board, I had no idea there was a way to meet other cruisers, wow..SO exciting! Our family consists of myself and my husband, our 10 yr old son and almost 7 year old daughter. Im new to these boards, so I would LOVE to know if there is a way to meet other families with close in age kids? Also it would be fun to go on excursions together, I haven't booked anything yet! we are in 10045! Any advice on how to connect is appreciated! Cheers, Michelle :)

Hi, Michelle! I have organized a meet and greet from 2:30 -3:30 pm once we're on the boat next week outside Eye Scream on Deck 11. There are lots of families with kids around the same ages as yours!

Hi, Michelle! I have organized a meet and greet from 2:30 -3:30 pm once we're on the boat next week outside Eye Scream on Deck 11. There are lots of families with kids around the same ages as yours!

That sounds great! Thank you so much for organizing! Sorry I'm so late in the game, had no idea this board existed! We are landing in Orlando at noon, so Im not sure if I'll get to the boat by 230 to meet everyone on boarding day, but keep me in the loop if there are any other later meet-ups! Thanks!

I am organizing Fish Extender groups, Mixology groups, and eventually a Meet and Greet for our cruise on another site.

If you'd like me to add you to a Fish Extender group (groups will be limited to 8 cabins), please reply with:

Cabin
Name of each person in your cabin
Gender/Ages of children
Any allergies

The Mixology groups are a fun chance to have a private session with a Disney bartender, as she/he leads us through making a bunch of new drinks. There is a $20 charge that will go on your onboard account. We need at least 25 for a group, but no more than 30. We will be assigned a time and don't have any flexibility in that. I did one on the last cruise, and it was a blast! Lots of us got to get behind the bar and help - it was a great way to get to know people, too.

If you're interested in participating in a Mixology group, (21+ only), please reply with:

Cabin #
Name of each person that would like to participate

If you have any other fun ideas, pass them along! On my last cruise, we did an ornament exchange, a Cards Against Humanity night, and a pajama breakfast at Royal Court. There are so many possibilities!

Only 171 days left!

Melissa

Last edited:
Hi Melissa! I can't believe we are just a few days away from our cruise :cheer2: This will be our 4th Disney cruise and my husband and I would like to join the Mixology group if you have room.

Stateroom #7628
Gus & Grace

Last edited:
Thank you, Adrian! Great idea to post here, too! Let me know ASAP if you'd like to join a Mixology group! We have 15 and need 25. Let me know if you have any questions!
Is it too late to join the Mixology group Melissa?

Is it too late to join the Mixology group Melissa?

At this point, it's too late to join a private group, but there will be other Mixology groups on board that you can join. Check the Navigators for those!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!