Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean December 14 2013

ChocolateTrish

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone

We just booked our next (second) cruise on our favourite cruiseline!!!! and even though we have over 2 years to wait we are super excited!! Cant wait to start planning our next Disney Holiday!!!

Trish, Roy, Scott and Kate xxxx

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Hello - we booked this cruise as well. This is our 3rd Disney cruise, but a first for many reasons: 1st time on Fantasy, 1st time on Eastern Caribbean, 1st time seeing Disney at Christmas Time!

With me is my DH, 2 DS (14, 12) and DD (11).

We will be on deck 7, forward - Late Dining.

Hi

We are me - Trish and my husband Roy ... we have 2 children, Scott who will be 14 when we cruise and Kate who will be 12.

Weve been to Orlando twice now, both times in September so we too have never seen Disney at Christmas but we are really looking forward to it. It is still along way off but i love to organise and plan things, we are hoping to fly in from Liverpool, the day before and stay one night somewhere around the port, then once we get off the ship, we are going over to Orlando for another week or ten days which should be great.

We loved cruising on the Dream in September but 3 days just wasnt enough and our kids said they had the best time ever and would love to go again hence the 2013 booking!! We are on the 8th floor near the front elevators on the early dining rotation.

Trish x

This is our first Disney at Christmas as well. Hubby has always wanted to see the x-mas lights in the Parks and we wanted to do a longer cruise (we just did a 4 night Dream... too short:) ) so we decided to combine the two trips. The plan is to do a few days at the parks before the cruise and then "chill" in the Caribbean while it's freezing at home :laughing:

And the added bonus, since this cruise ends the weekend before Christmas we won't go back to work until after the holiday ;) for once, 2 years can't go by fast enough :thumbsup2

oh and no kids for us... hubby is kid enough for me, i can't imagine any more of him around the house :)

This is our first Disney at Christmas as well. Hubby has always wanted to see the x-mas lights in the Parks and we wanted to do a longer cruise (we just did a 4 night Dream... too short:) ) so we decided to combine the two trips. The plan is to do a few days at the parks before the cruise and then "chill" in the Caribbean while it's freezing at home :laughing:

And the added bonus, since this cruise ends the weekend before Christmas we won't go back to work until after the holiday ;) for once, 2 years can't go by fast enough :thumbsup2

oh and no kids for us... hubby is kid enough for me, i can't imagine any more of him around the house :)

Welcome and its great because we thought we were the only ones that booked our hols so far in advance but we got a great price so we are well happy to have booked it!!! We had such a brilliant time on our 3 night Dream cruise that we wanted a longer one!!!

We will be wishing the next two years away now!!! :):):)

Great to speak to everyone before we actually get there!!

Trish x

We are no longer cruising on the Fantasy because I work in a school and i cant get the time off so we are cruising over Christmas Day instead .... have a great cruise xxxx

I move my ressie to this one and for now this is the plan for 2013 :santa:.

Wow, just 2 more years to go! :surfweb: This will be our third Disney :boat:.

2 years, i know. i always thought 6 months planning ahead was killer... waiting 2 years is pretty excruciating :) but it will be worth it. welcome aboard!

We JUST got off the Magic (7 day Western) and we booked this cruise for next time - can't wait - so excited!!

Our son will be 6 1/2 for our next cruise - big difference!

The Magic was awesome - but we wanted to check out a different ship and a different route.

My DH, 2 teens and I are going on our first cruise ever and first time to WDW at Christmas. Our DD will be 15 on the cruise and our DS will be 17. They would love to meet other teens their own age. We will be on deck 6 forward and the first seating for dinner. We are very knowledgeable about WDW but are cruise rookies. We would love to chat with other people who share our love of everything Disney.

We are booked on this cruise and looking forward to finally seeing a Disney Cruise decked out in its Christmas decorations. It will be five of us myself, DW, DD11, DD5, and DS 2. All ages at time of sailing.

This is the cruise I'm highly considering taking. I'm working on the details. It will be our first DC. :woohoo:

Hello everyone! This will be our our first Disney cruise. We are beyond excited!! We have done WDW twice 2009 & 2011 but are hoping this will be a more relaxing disney fix :) It is good to see this thread, it would be great to meet some other people cruising with us before we go. It will be 4 of us, myself, husband and 2 boys (11&9 at time of cruise) We have the first dining, and are staying floor 10 aft. I thought I was the first one to book on the 12-14-13 cruise :) ha ha. Hopefully the next year and 11 months goes by quickly!

Hello Everyone!!! We are now signed up for this cruise.:goodvibes I am soooo excited! It will be me (Robin), DH (Matt), DD 14 (Gabrielle), DD 7 (Sophia) at time of cruise. This is our second Disney cruise. We normally vacation in Sept/Oct, so I am thrilled to go in December to see the Christmas decorations.
Our friends have booked as well, so I am sure Michelle will be showing up here shortly:)
Cant wait to get to know everyone over the next 2 years!!!!:yay:

Hello Everyone!!! We are now signed up for this cruise.:goodvibes I am soooo excited! It will be me (Robin), DH (Matt), DD 14 (Gabrielle), DD 7 (Sophia) at time of cruise. This is our second Disney cruise. We normally vacation in Sept/Oct, so I am thrilled to go in December to see the Christmas decorations.
Our friends have booked as well, so I am sure Michelle will be showing up here shortly:)
Cant wait to get to know everyone over the next 2 years!!!!:yay:

Well since you mentioned it I guess I must join...LOL

I am Michelle, I will be sailing with DH(Del), DD13(Sydney) & DD9(Nelia) at time of cruise. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise and finally Gold members!! We booked a dummy date last week aboard the Wonder and after some chat Robin and I agreed this date would be fun. I am looking forward to chatting over the next year and 11 months.

welcome aboard!

Only 1 year, 10 months, 16 days.... but really, who's counting? :laughing:

with getting so close to the Fantasy MV I keep wanting to move up the date so i don't have to wait so long to see it :) but i'm trying to remember the grand plan, WDW and DCL at Christmas. we want to do both at the same time and can't afford it this year but it's just so hard to wait!

I have changed my cruise dates so many times it isnt funny! But unless they come out with better itineraries when they announce the 2014 calendar, I am sticking with this cruise, plus my friends are wtith me so it will be nice. Michelle is going on the fantasy in October, so I may have her book me another "dummy date" cruise so I can check out the dream.
It just seems like this cruise is soooooo far away:sad1:

I have changed my cruise dates so many times it isnt funny! But unless they come out with better itineraries when they announce the 2014 calendar, I am sticking with this cruise, plus my friends are wtith me so it will be nice. Michelle is going on the fantasy in October, so I may have her book me another "dummy date" cruise so I can check out the dream.
It just seems like this cruise is soooooo far away:sad1:

Calm down there....you are not changing cruises unless we change together. :wizard: And of course I will book you a dummy date onboard in October. You have got the week at Disney coming soon....relax we just have more time to have fun shopping via facetime, facebook and chatting....oh how I am so excited!!! I really would love to move it up but just chatting last night and planning our formal/semi formal nights and the dresses and glamour...oh so excited I had to........:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!