Disney Fantasy December 12th-19th 2021 thread

Thank for sharing your experience. We sail on the Fantasy on 1/22/22 so I have been looking for recent experiences and have had a hard time finding any willing to share. Your review is our exact itinerary so I really appreciate the feedback on Tortola and St Thomas.
We have done both of those islands before and I must say my two favorite excursions are White Bay JVD for Tortola and Honeymoon Bay St. John for St. Thomas. But that really depends on your preferences. I love the water around there so all the excursions we pick are water based. The most popular excursion for Tortola is probably The Baths on Virgin Gorda but I've never done that due to the crowd factor.

If you have never been to White Bay and like white sand beaches with absolutely crystal clear water, it's a must do.

Hope you have an awesome cruise!

We have done both of those islands before and I must say my two favorite excursions are White Bay JVD for Tortola and Honeymoon Bay St. John for St. Thomas. But that really depends on your preferences. I love the water around there so all the excursions we pick are water based. The most popular excursion for Tortola is probably The Baths on Virgin Gorda but I've never done that due to the crowd factor.

If you have never been to White Bay and like white sand beaches with absolutely crystal clear water, it's a must do.

Hope you have an awesome cruise!
Thanks for the recommendations! We have the 4x4 jeep adventure booked for Tortola. I figured it is something a bit exciting for my 14 year old son and my husband (who acts like a 14 year old boy). We are still undecided as to what to do in St Thomas.

How were the concierge hosts? We are in 12528 and really looking forward to the view as we have never cruised from the starboard side out of PC.

I sent you a DM if you care to share more of your experience and don't want to derail this thread!

Thanks for the recommendations! We have the 4x4 jeep adventure booked for Tortola. I figured it is something a bit exciting for my 14 year old son and my husband (who acts like a 14 year old boy). We are still undecided as to what to do in St Thomas.

How were the concierge hosts? We are in 12528 and really looking forward to the view as we have never cruised from the starboard side out of PC.

I sent you a DM if you care to share more of your experience and don't want to derail this thread!
Sounds good… I will use your DM to share my thoughts on the concierge team

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter