Disney Fantasy August 10th 2019 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

We're getting so close! Has anyone ordered anything new for the cruise?

I just got a new suitcase and swim cover-up. I can't wait!

Can anyone please tell me if it is possible to join a fish extender group at this point? This will be our 2nd Disney cruise but we have never done fish extenders before. I don’t know how to find a potential group. My husband and I will be traveling with our 9 year old daughter.

Can anyone please tell me if it is possible to join a fish extender group at this point? This will be our 2nd Disney cruise but we have never done fish extenders before. I don’t know how to find a potential group. My husband and I will be traveling with our 9 year old daughter.

Hi there - yes it is possible! Please PM me your cabin and names and ages!

Great, I will PM you as soon as I’m allowed to. Can you tell me how many people/families will likely be in our group?

Hey, I just read that you have to post 10 times before you can PM, then wait 24 hours. I’ll work on that and get back to you asap.

Hey, I just read that you have to post 10 times before you can PM, then wait 24 hours. I’ll work on that and get back to you asap.

Hi there - I am going to be posting the final list tomorrow, so if you could post the information here, that would be great.

Hey, we’re looking forward to this new adventure!

Doyle - celebrating his big 5-0
Melissa - getting too close to that big one, 😁
Cara - 9, loves Stitch
Room - 9580

Hey Chernabog#1fan, just checking to see if you know when you’ll be sending the list. We hope to start doing some shopping soon. 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter