Disney Fantasy | 7-night Western Caribbean | February 15, 2020

mcd2745

These Mickey pretzels are making me thirsty!
Guess I'll kick it off even though, unfortunately, meet threads on here don't get much activity as it has mostly moved to the "social media website that shall not be named" (on DISboards at least). Hopefully we can get some decent activity here as well.

Anyway...we're excited to be on this cruise. Love escaping the weather in the northeast (we are from NYC) for a cruise in February. We're a family of 4 with the kids ages being 17 (son) & 14 (daughter) at the time of the cruise. We had to get another Disney cruise in before DS turns 18 so he can enjoy being in Vibe one last time since he enjoys it so much.

Looking forward to see who else will be joining us.

Last edited:
We’re on this cruise for the same reason. Our daughter needed that last Vibe fix before she turns 18 and graduates. My parents decided to join us and this will be there first cruise ever. 2020 can’t get here fast enough!

Hi there - we are excited to be joining this cruise as well. At the time of our cruise, our son will be 15 and our daughters will be 13 and 11, so hoping they can have a good experience including some teen/tween activities. It's our second Disney cruise, and we have my husband's parents joining us for their first cruise ever. We are Buckeyes living in Boston.

Hi there - we are excited to be joining this cruise as well. At the time of our cruise, our son will be 15 and our daughters will be 13 and 11, so hoping they can have a good experience including some teen/tween activities. It's our second Disney cruise, and we have my husband's parents joining us for their first cruise ever. We are Buckeyes living in Boston.

:welcome:

Hello,

This will be our second Disney cruise and our second time on the Disney fantasy ship. Our kids will be 7 and 9 at the time of cruising. We are from Alberta, Canada.

We will be on this cruise as well. From NYC...wife is a teacher, so this week is our only chance to get away in the winter. Looking forward to it. Little nervous about the water temps at Castaway Cay. Total of 4 of us...twin 7 year olds (boy/girl).

Last edited:
We will be on this cruise as well. From NYC...wife is a teacher, so this week is are only chance to get away in the winter. Looking forward to it. Little nervous about the water temps at Castaway Cay. Total of 4 of us...twin 7 year olds (boy/girl).

Welcome! We did this same cruise 2 years ago except 1 week later (Feb 22), the water temp at Castaway Cay was perfect for Snorkling. Don’t, stress over this as it’s just out of our control!

Hi! We’ll be on this cruise too, me and my three kids in one cabin and my parents in another. Kids are 16 (boy), 14 (boy), and 12 (girl). This is our second Disney cruise and we are looking forward to Star Wars night! We’d all like to do the fish extenders as well!

I’m late in getting on board with this cruise, planning to talk to my travel agent and book tomorrow. I’m a dairy farmer near Vancouver Canada. It’s tough to get away and these dates worked out. It will be our fifth Disney Cruise. So much planning to do with little time.

Getting excited.

Looks like the other group for this trip is closed. Is there any way for me to join? I’m on the other site as farmermatt

Thanks
Matthew Laity

Couple of weeks away...we goofed and didnt get slots for the Star Wars meet and greets, which are now sold out. If we go to guest services desk on day 1, we would be able to get some, correct?

Yes you can but make sure that’s one of the first things you do when you get in the boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!