Disney Excursions cancelled in Cozumel!

DMOMof3

<font color=teal>When will my DS14 ease up on this
Due to the high winds, most of the Disney excursions were cancelled yesterday......

Boy am I glad I booked directly through Dolphin Discovery!

What an amazing experience.... we did the Royal Swim. The dolphin kiss photos are great.... but the video is priceless, we were laughing so hard we were crying as we viewed it. They taped the whole experience, even the part when my son had to do the foot push twice because his trunks were falling off, they thankfully blurred out the first time;)

It was very windy, but the water was so warm and the sun peeked out of the clouds a few times.

Lynn

Our family did a WINDY day Dolphin Swim in Cozumel on our Nov. 2002 cruise. We had booked directly with Dolphin Discovery too. The water was pretty choppy, but they had extra help in the water for our kids to get in the right positions, etc. And you're right... the video is absolutely PRICELESS!!!

LD

Would you please tell me how I can book directly through Dolphin Discovery and if the price is the same.

Thanks so much

book directly with www.dolphindiscovery.com, the royal swim is $119. Disney does not offer the swim, they only do the encounter where you stand in the water and interact with the dolphins.

From looking at the Dolphin Discovery website, I see the only children's prices they list are for the Encounter. does this mean kids can't take part in the Royal Swim or the other option -- only adult prices were listed.

Originally posted by GoofyB
From looking at the Dolphin Discovery website, I see the only children's prices they list are for the Encounter. does this mean kids can't take part in the Royal Swim or the other option -- only adult prices were listed.
It is the same price for adults and children $119

Did you just turn up for your Dolphin Swim hoping it would be on, or did you call ahead to make sure? We have the Royal Dolphin Swim booked for our September Cruise, and I'd hate go all the way to the park and have our Dolphin swim cancelled.

My DD is besotted with Dolphins so I'm glad Dolphin Discovery goes ahead if it is windy.
::yes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter