Disney Enchanted Tales

8WzCPDI.png
Yep... I saw that after getting a message that there is an update and I have to update to play, but there's nothing available in the App Store and I cannot get into the game.

Attachments

• IMG_0601.PNG
    IMG_0601.PNG
    687 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Sorry to hear you lost your progress, I don't understand why there's still no option to save. Everyone's asking for it. Must be difficult to implement into the code later on or something.
Well it looks like they're ending the game in a month anyhow

OMG is that for real? I have the notification saying I need to update but it's not available

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this is April Fool's?

If not, I am deleting Magic Kingdoms, Emoji, and will never play any Disney game from now one. But I'm seriously hoping this is an April 1st joke and, in two days, we will have a new update with more quests (if not, I'll be here saying no good about whoever did this).
One thing's true, when I go to my App store it says that what I am looking for is not available in my country...

If not, I am deleting Magic Kingdoms, Emoji, and will never play any Disney game from now one. But I'm seriously hoping this is an April 1st joke and, in two days, we will have a new update with more quests (if not, I'll be here saying no good about whoever did this).
One thing's true, when I go to my App store it says that what I am looking for is not available in my country...

There is no update available.

I just got a notice to update and it did the update. I also received a notice once updated that it would be ending April 30. The flowers were back and issued 5 diamonds a piece, 500 EP, and 1000 coins..they are appearing very fast. I had 10000 coins at 15 min ago and now have 50000 coins.

Last edited:
I just updated the game (Android) and got the same notification. How can they say we're 'valued players' and just discontinue the game like that.

And what's the point of playing for one more month anyways.

I turned my phone off then on again and that got around the no update issue
Then the update said about the 30 days till it ends
I'm so so mad they're not finishing the stories!!!!!
What a joke!!!
I have over 1,500,000 coins and 200 diamonds and nothing to do since the last event
I was looking forward to finishing the stories but seems like they've given up!!!!!
It's 1st April here in AUS so I'll cross my fingers it's a stupid joke but not holding my breath

One thing's true, when I go to my App store it says that what I am looking for is not available in my country...[/QUOT

Unfortunately I am betting it is not an April Fool's joke. The fact that you can rack up the diamond and cash super quickly, the cost to accelerate any task is only 1 diamonds, and that you can now unlock all the locked quilt spaces at level 1 tells me they are getting rid of it. They do at least seem like they are trying to let people finish up everything before they boot us though (giving lots of coins, diamonds, and stars through those flowers).

They are giving money and diamonds and points away! So everyone can end the game by the time it disappears?

This is probably the best game Disney has. It has the best story, the best graphics, it is very promising. And yet, it is over. Although the game itself is amazing, I've never played anything that tried so deeply to exploit the gamer. It was was the worst. The events made you play 24/7 and spend your money as much as they could, just so you could have a beautiful world and all that was available. But all seemed worth it, because it truly was a promising game and we could only imagine the amazing stories to come. But those lazy asses are closing it.

I really hope it's April Fools and we'll get a nice surprise...

I get the sinking feeling that the deletion is going to happen. However, allowing purchases to be made in the past 30 days should not have been allowed. This decision didn't happen today and sadly I gave into making a purchase. I encourage all players to email customer support and let them know your concern. The squeaky wheel gets the oil unfortunately in this day and age. PLEASE email them, it may do something: https://help.disney.com/en_US/Games

Crossing fingers for us all!

If it IS an April Fool's joke, will they take back everything we unlocked and bought then? Because at this rate, everything cost 1gem to complete 18hr things... and if you run out, just wait 10 seconds for more flowers.
I'm going to be sad to see this game go... it was one of the first ones I really got into!

If this is not a joke, I'm done!! Every single freaking Disney game I play gets shut down. Gnome Town and the one with the colors. Over it!!! I don't spend money on diamonds or buildings, but I would have been willing to pay .99 a month or something to play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts