Disney Emoji Blitz

The first two rounds were so easy, then the ones that opened today were ridiculous. I did manage to finish, but I used a lot of powerups. On one level I was supposed to score at least 10,400,000 and I finished at around 14,000,000, but it gave me the you haven't met the goal popup. :confused3 I went ahead and paid the gems because I didn't want to fall back to the beginning at that point.
I got that pop up many times yesterday. It lied every time. I didn't pay and I was fine.

I got that pop up many times yesterday. It lied every time. I didn't pay and I was fine.

I had it happen like a week earlier in an event and it did knock me back to the start. When I got to that level again the requirement was higher, so I figured it was a glitch with the displayed requirement. I was not going to push my luck and have to try to match lightning and lightning 8x in one game again. I hoard gems, so it wasn't a hardship.

I’ve been stuck on combing 8x Lightning’s a couple times now even after spending gems to get an extra 10secs a couple times. Grr.... What are the last two goals? Trying to decide if it’s worth it to keep trying or if the next two are equally impossible for me and stop wasting my gems and power ups.

And this is why I pass on the Rainbow Falls challenges. They are often way too difficult. I'm not going to waist all of my boosts or gems on them.

Did finish the Coco event. It was relatively quick.

I have over 500 full power, 250 extra time, and 230 blitz start boosts so I don't feel bad blowing them on events or rainbow falls. It only annoys me to use the sunshine boosts, as I don't get those nearly as often (I "only" have 99).

I was pretty surprised to see that 2 out of the 3 new emojis introduced for this event were Diamond Box exclusives. I suppose that's one way to get people to play the Rainbow Falls event, but that still means dropping at least 200 gems to get the other exclusive emoji (assuming you get the other from the Rainbow Fall box). With the non-exclusive being 50%, that doesn't seem like the best of odds...

I caved and used gems to buy a diamond box and got Merlin. Was doing much better that way. Have been playing the last few rounds with Holiday Mickey as I was also trying to level up to 140.

I had the gems, and got Wart. I'd been having much better luck with Hatbox, tbh. I can't imagine buying the gems for another try at one of the exclusives - the odds just aren't worth it, imo. I have other hobbies where I feel better about essentially setting fire to my money.

I had the gems and got Archimedes. Getting probably an average of 3 - then doubled.

Finished the Madam Mim challenge last night. In total got 3 Mims. Attempted Rainbow Falls but passed. Level 1 jumped from needing 1 wand at step one to 6 wands at step two. No thanks.

I caved and used some gems to buy a diamond box. I got Merlin. I have one level of rainbow falls left. Now I need to work on building up my gem collection again. I have less than 200 now.

I'm finding Wart to be basically useless. I can almost always do better with a non-doubling emoji, which is really frustrating. I'm still only about at chest 20, but I'm not going to worry about rainbow falls. I probably would not get anything good anyway.

I caved and used gems to buy the Diamond box and got Arthur. Even with his 2x power, this event seemed to take a LOT longer to finish. Eventhough I completed it finally Saturday night I didn't attempt Rainbow Falls, I'm OVER Madam Mim :rotfl2:

I'm on box 20, I was pretty busy this weekend. I got one of madam mim, I wish I could skip ahead to rainbow falls to try for a diamond box now. I'm not sure I'll finish.

I bought a Diamond box without thinking I would care. Got Arthur. I played the event for a while and then started reading about Merlin. I used the 2-device trick and finally got Merlin. He’s so much better! I’m still working on the event. I’ll probably use the 2-device trick to get through RF if I get there.

I'm on box 20, I was pretty busy this weekend. I got one of madam mim, I wish I could skip ahead to rainbow falls to try for a diamond box now. I'm not sure I'll finish.
The way these events work is that you get the villain character in the special event boxes. So, by the end of the event you’ll have 3 Mims.

The way these events work is that you get the villain character in the special event boxes. So, by the end of the event you’ll have 3 Mims.
I'd rather one mim and a shot at a diamond box in rainbow falls! I don't think I'll make it through both before the event is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!