Disney Emoji Blitz

Discussion in 'Disney Online Games' started by Rhie, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Charade67

Charade67 Whatcha *do*-in'?

I’ve been using the 2 device trick to collect gold emojis. I tried it with the diamond box and got Jack Jack. It only took me 2 tries.

robinb likes this.
  2. skuttle

skuttle Counting down until Harry Potter! Nov. 2018

I don’t have violet, dash or jack jack, but only have about 350 gems, so I think I’m saving them for the upcoming magic wand sale. I’d hate to spend them and get a duplicate! At least with the wand I’m guaranteed a new one! Jack jack will just have to wait, again.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. robinb

robinb DIS Veteran

Apparently I messed up the two device trick. I've looked on Reddit and I thought I understood it. Can you explain in simple terms? I ended up losing 200 gems for Elasticgirl who I already had.

5. Charade67

This is what I do:
    My primary device is my iPad. I play on that until I get enough coins or gems to make a purchase. I switch to my iPhone and choose play from server and then make a purchase. If I don’t get what I want I go back to the iPad and choose play from this device. I play a life and then go back to the phone and play from server. I make another purchase. If I don’t get what I want I go back to the iPad and choose play from this device. I do this over and over until I finally get an emoji I want on the phone. Once I get something I want, I go back to the iPad and choose play from server. I continue to play the game on the ipad until I have enough coins or gems to spend again. Then I go back to my hone and repeat this process again. I hope this makes sense.

6. robinb

robinb DIS Veteran

So you make all your purchases on your phone, but all your play on the iPad. Do you shut down the game on the phone when you don’t get what you want? Do you keep yourself logged in on both the whole time?

7. Charade67

I close out the game each time.

8. Leopardchucks

Leopardchucks Riff Raff, Street Rat

That happened to me. I got all the way to the last box on dessert and ran out of time. Grrr.

This Incredibles event has me vexed too. I only have Mrs Incredible, so after I finished her missions, I just sit and wait. lol Bummer.

9. bellrae

bellrae DIS Veteran

So for the magic keys it is 9 keys for a bronze chest and 22 for silver - was it this high the last time we had this event?

10. SAHDad

SAHDad DIS Veteran

That sounds about right, but the drop rate this time seems really low.

On an unrelated note, I am spending all my gems lately to switch missions. I keep getting ones that I cannot do, because I don't have the required emojis.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018 at 8:18 AM
  11. Moliphino

Moliphino DIS Veteran

Yeah, the drop rate is terrible. I've played 5 games and can't even open a bronze chest yet.

12. Charade67

I have all the emojis they are offering in the diamond box, so I don't think I will bother with this event. I'm going continue working on getting all of the gold boxes and then start leveling up.

13. SG131

SG131 Mouseketeer

I am rarely getting more than one key per event. I have everything in the diamond box too so I think I'll focus on my level goals and whatever keys I get along the way is good enough.

14. SAHDad

SAHDad DIS Veteran

I'm playing the event, mainly because the I only have two of the emojis, and I have a 20% of getting Alice, who I need to level. It's that or wait until I get 20 gems to buy off that mission anyway.

I do like how it actively punishes you for not getting one in time. It's like "Oh, you missed it because the board was dead? I don't care how good the board gets after that one is gone, you aren't seeing another one at all. . . "

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018 at 5:08 PM
    lanejudy likes this.
  15. Leopardchucks

Ive got all 4 of the emojis, but I wouldn't mind leveling them up. I seem to have a better drop rate for the keys with Holiday Mickey.

EDIT: Nevermind. lol Since I said something, Holiday Mickey has become very stingy. I jinxed myself!

16. Leopardchucks

So I just paired a rainbow star with a magic key and it only gave me ONE additional key. On that board, I got a total of 2 keys, without missing. This drop rate is the worst!

17. madchatter

madchatter ...mustard? Now don’t let’s be silly...

Key events used to only drop every few games. Now it’s at least one and sometimes up to 3 or 4. The boxes take more keys to open but you’re guaranteed a key every game. I just completed the event and had many games of 3-5 keys with use of stars. I think it was well worth it. I got a variety of power ups and around 90,000 coins. By the end of it, I opened a diamond and three gold boxes.

ChrisNY2 likes this.