Disney DVD's

Oz-kateer

DIS Veteran
Sorry I couldn't find the threads that had the info about the Disney DVD's - I just had mine delivered today - for those in the know if there a "best" order to watch them iin?

I wonder when the SWAT teams are going to sweep on us all for our covert Disney conspiracy - all these people from the same place buying the same DVD's and then travelling there - we must be up to something....

AUSTRALIAN MOTHERS ARRESTED OVER DISNEY TERROR PLOT
aap.

A mastermind terror cell posing as innocent family travellers were today arrested for questioining in relation to alleged plans to inflitrate Disney parks across the United States.

Their plans became known to the Australian Federal Police when several of the alleged gang were found in possession of training DVD's that have been traced back to a premium supplier in the US, who is also being investigated as part of the alleged conspiracy.

Australian customs had noted a sudden spike in the import of the identical DVD's arriving to mailing addresses across the country, and it was found that all of the recipients had been communicating via the internet to co-ordinate their plans for the besy ways to use the training DVD's.

In addition, the recipients were all found to have been openly communicating what can only be described as "insider information" on the Disney parks and surrounding attractions, confirming their interest in the terror targets.

Further investigations found that most of the receipients were also booked on commercial airline flights to the United States over the next few months.

Superintendent Stewart Little of the AFP said "We are confident that we have brought down yet another terror conspiracy. This is further evidence of the superior teamwork of Australian customs and federal police officers. Congratulations on a job well done".

When questioned about the potential for this to all be a misunderstanding, and that these people may well only be regular families planning innocent holidays, Mr Little declined to comment.

Further news at 11.

Oz-kateer, that is awesome - you are a deadset legend and clearly you have an abundance of journalistic talent.
:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:
Love it, love it, love it. I will definately be coming back to read this at various times when I need a good laugh.

P.S. Glad you got your DVD's.

xxx

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

As for the order, we watched the ultimate WDW one first, then WDW behind the scenes, then the AK one, Undiscovered Disney Parks, then the Disneyland one and finally the cruise one. But they are not in any particular order. They are all just great. There is a bit of overlapping information between them but they are so lovely to watch you don't mind the repition.

Can someone point me in the direction to which thread the DVD's are discussed in?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter