Disney Dream ~ September 8, 2017 - 3 Night Bahamas

Well i can't find it anywhere else so I assumed it was this one ... that's the cruise I'm going on .... looking like it will be just us two lol

Lol..I'm going with my husband, two kids, and my mom... we're celebrating my sons 3rd birthday... this is our second Disney cruise and my moms first cruise ever ... we went on our first one this last feb and fell so In love we decided to do this one and one next April... i didn't do the fish extender thing last time so I was really looking forward to it now ... that obviously turned out to be a flop lol... do you book your activities this coming Saturday ?

Yes we can book on the 10th..we did the fish extender thing on our first cruise that was 10 years ago when i was married it got kind of expensive we had a large group called the bahama mamas. I am still good friends with a few of those ladies today we met up on the second cruise 2 years later.

My kids are grown now 24,22,and 20 they are disneyed out lol..i took them every year twice a year. I am disney obsessed my ex hated it lol..my bf loves disney as much as i do.

We just booked this cruise today. Looking forward to being on board soon.

Hey guys,

I can't find the Facebook group anywhere. I'm traveling with my husband and 2 year old for our wedding anniversary. I'm leaving behind our 5 month old since she is not allowed to travel because of her age and am freaking out about this because of hurricane Irma.

Hey guys,

I can't find the Facebook group anywhere. I'm traveling with my husband and 2 year old for our wedding anniversary. I'm leaving behind our 5 month old since she is not allowed to travel because of her age and am freaking out about this because of hurricane Irma.
disney Dream September 8,2017 secret group....you have to ask to be added

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter