Disney Dream ~ September 8, 2017 - 3 Night Bahamas

Vegasnine

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

Starting up a thread for this sailing. My husband and I just booked this cruise back to back with the September 4th cruise as well.

Hopefully more folks join soon.

Tracey & Jeff

Hello everyone!

Starting up a thread for this sailing. My husband and I just booked this cruise back to back with the September 4th cruise as well.

Hopefully more folks join soon.

Tracey & Jeff
This belongs on the Cruise Meets board.

Ok so is there a way to move it or delete it? I thought that is where I put it.
No, this board is for general cruise questions and discussions. I've already asked the mods to move it to the proper board.

EDIT: thank you mods. Now moved.

Last edited:

Hello, this will be our 7th Cruise, 5th on the Dream. We are doing a b2b, also on the 9/11/17 cruise.

Hello! This is our first Disney cruise. We will be sailing with our 11 year old and 4 year old sons. We are also celebrating our 4 year olds birthday while on the cruise. We are counting down the days! :smickey:

I set up a Facebook group!

I am also looking for the meet for the september 8 dream cruise so i can find out about fish extender groups?!?

Can someone tell me where this was moved to? I can not find the group for the Dream Sept 8-11. TIA

I am also looking for the meet for the september 8 dream cruise so i can find out about fish extender groups?!?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/268218080272211/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!