Disney Dream Sept 1, 2013 FE 2nd Group Opened

Hi Keri,

I couldn't stop grinning when I saw you put me as Katie Becker. It's the first time anyone has written my name with my name with my soon to be married name:cheer2: My initials will be KIB :)

Katie -
Congrats on your fairytale wedding!! :cheer2:

What is the actual wedding day ?

much love
-Cami

Just a reminder, our group closing date is August 4th. Anyone interested in joining our group that hasn't, please provide your info to me by the end of this weekend. I don't want to miss anyone :cool1:

Thanks,
Cindi

We would love to join if it's not too late. This is our first time doing the FE and are very excited about it. Here is our info:
User name: judy322
-- Cabin # 7108
-- Family Last Name: Teegardin
-- JR (b) 43 - Mickey Mouse
Judy (G) 42 Cinderella / Sleeping Beauty
Olivia (G) 5 Ariel / Repunzel
-- It won't let me post my email address.

Thank you!!

We would love to join if it's not too late. This is our first time doing the FE and are very excited about it. Here is our info:
User name: judy322
-- Cabin # 7108
-- Family Last Name: Teegardin
-- JR (b) 43 - Mickey Mouse
Judy (G) 42 Cinderella / Sleeping Beauty
Olivia (G) 5 Ariel / Repunzel
-- It won't let me post my email address.

Thank you!!

Welcome to the group. I have added you to the FE :) Please email me your email address: cruisinprincess@hotmail.com I will need it since this is how I will send you the spreadsheet :cool1:

Thanks,
Cindi

Hi Cindi,

We would like to join the 2nd FE group!
Let me know so I can PM you our info.

Thanks!!

Today is the last day to join. I will be closing the list today at 5:00pm. Sorry to say I will not be able to add anyone else after the cutoff time. I appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,
Cindi

Hi Cindi,

I just sent you a PM with our information.

THANK YOU!!! Mayte :-)

Hi Mayte,

Welcome to the group. I got the email and replied. You are on our list :cool1: Please add your initials on the thread since this is where Keri has been receiving them.

Thanks,
Cindi

Hi Keri,

I just joined the group.
My initials are MIN
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Mayte
:-)

I was just reading on a FB thread about what to do with FE gifts. Since it is my first time I just assumed I was to pass them out myself. Do I bring them to the service desk or pass them out myself? I didn't even think about the service desk.

Also on my FE hanger I will have 4 pockets even though there are only 3 of us. This will be our last cruise with just the 3 of us as I am expecting in December. I didn't want to buy one and then have to turn around and buy another one so if we do pass them out ourselves don't freak out thinking someone was left out on my list. This is the last possible week we could sail before my pregnancy cut off date.

I was just reading on a FB thread about what to do with FE gifts. Since it is my first time I just assumed I was to pass them out myself. Do I bring them to the service desk or pass them out myself? I didn't even think about the service desk.

Also on my FE hanger I will have 4 pockets even though there are only 3 of us. This will be our last cruise with just the 3 of us as I am expecting in December. I didn't want to buy one and then have to turn around and buy another one so if we do pass them out ourselves don't freak out thinking someone was left out on my list. This is the last possible week we could sail before my pregnancy cut off date.

You are correct, you pass them out yourself, welcome and congrats!

Hi Judy,

You pass your own gifts out. Most people do it on a sea day. It truly is your preference on when is best for you. When accepted to the Facebook group, Nicole has been making a deck map to help with delivery. That may come in handy and takes less time. It's ok that the pocket extender has 4 pockets. Leaves extra room for more gifts. Congrats with your little bundle of joy.

Cindi

Hi Judy,

You pass your own gifts out. Most people do it on a sea day. It truly is your preference on when is best for you. When accepted to the Facebook group, Nicole has been making a deck map to help with delivery. That may come in handy and takes less time. It's ok that the pocket extender has 4 pockets. Leaves extra room for more gifts. Congrats with your little bundle of joy.

Cindi

THanks Cindi. It will be great exercise. lol. Maybe I misunderstood what they were talking about on the FB page.

Congrats!! So wishing I would have thought of this!! We actually just found out we are expecting and will have to figure out how to add!! Congratulations!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter