Disney Dream October 7, 2016

capture-20150916-215015_zpsc3utpafe.png

Anyone else??? We are so excited and counting down already!
Cast of Characters:
::MinnieMo ME: Michelle, SAHM, Homeschooler, Disney Nut & Avid Reader along with Overplanner!
::MickeyMo DH: Sal, Work too hard dad, homeschooling helper, Disney Nut & Master of Fun!
princess: DD11: Smart Girl with a Big Heart & Reader of Books Bigger than her!
:earsboy:DS10: Serious and Studious Boy with a heart of gold! Creator, Inventor & Builder!
:earboy2:DS8: Class clown that would do anything to make you smile!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This thread is for BOTH Chatter & FE! The FE list is closed for now, but please join us to talk about the cruise if you would like!!
THIS IS THE FINAL LIST!
This list is NOW CLOSED to any additional people wanting to join a FE.
****************************************************************************************
Rules:
There are no rules. Seriously. I don't like to micromanage these lists and just want everyone to have fun. There is no minimum or maximum to spend, there is no requirement that it be handmade or store bought. These are gifts you only have to deliver once and can either be one for each person in the cabin or a cabin gift. You can deliver on any day you wish to deliver, but I would not wait for the day we get off the ship, because we all get off super early and some may abandon their rooms before you even begin delivery.
Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. @[U][COLOR=rgb(128, 255, 0)]DisneyMommyMichelle[/COLOR][/U] 2A,3K(11G,10B,9B) STATEROOM 6106 (2)
2. @[U][COLOR=rgb(128, 255, 0)]DisneyLovin'VillainMommy[/COLOR][/U] -
2A,1K(8B) STATEROOM 7504 (1)
3. @[U][COLOR=rgb(128, 255, 0)]Hillfamily4[/COLOR][/U]
2 adults, 2 kids(12B&10B)STATEROOM 2042 (2)
@[U][COLOR=rgb(128, 255, 0)]Tfiore[/COLOR][/U] 3A, 2K(13B&9G) STATEROOM 11006 (2)
5. @hillfam 2A, 2K (14B & 10B) STATEROOM 6544 (2)
6. @Millers800 - 2A,2K (22G&12G) STATEROOM 7034 (2)
7. @[U][COLOR=rgb(128, 255, 0)]yasminern[/COLOR][/U] - 2A, 2K (9B&7B) STATEROOM 8070 (1)
8. @[COLOR=rgb(128, 255, 0)]chelleybug08[/COLOR] -2A, 1K (9B) STATEROOM 9548 (2)
9. @[U][COLOR=rgb(128, 255, 0)]viajoycomo[/COLOR][/U] - 2 adults STATEROOM 7190 (2)
10. @[COLOR=rgb(128, 255, 0)]TamAnnKeen[/COLOR] 2A,2K(10G,4B)STATEROOM 7150 (1)
11. @[COLOR=rgb(128, 255, 0)]amysmith282[/COLOR] 2A, 2K (10G, 5B)STATEROOM 9660 (1)

G= Girl
B= Boy
(1) = 1st dinner seating
(2) = 2nd dinner seating

Hello!! I just joined this disboard site and not exactly sure how it all works. Annnnyway, I know we are less than 2 weeks away and I'm a slacker (actually just a busy single mommy with 3 kids and work and football and school and everything else under the sun ☺️) but if there are any last minute opportunities to join an FE group I would be ecstatic! I wasn't even aware of such an awesome idea until this morning. I realize this main FE group is closed, however I f anyone is interested in starting a last minute small one please let me know!!!! My email is ashleycardsonographer@yahoo.com. I am SOOOO EXCITED for this cruise and it's a total surprise for the kiddos!! They will be finding out the morning of the cruise!!! ☀️ Happy travels to all!!!

It's pretty last minute, so I don't think any one else is still signing up but you may want to try groups on social media pages, I can't link or chat about them as it is not allowed but you may find one there? I know many of them close in August long before ours but there may be last minute ones.
It's pretty last minute, so I don't think any one else is still signing up but you may want to try groups on social media pages, I can't link or chat about them as it is not allowed but you may find one there? I know many of them close in August long before ours but there may be last minute ones.

MISSY TRUITT, would you be interested in doing a small FE with my family and I?! I missed the sign up and would love to find a few last minute people to get a small group together! Let me know if you are interested!! ~Ashley
Ashleycardsonographer@yahoo.com

MISSY TRUITT, would you be interested in doing a small FE with my family and I?! I missed the sign up and would love to find a few last minute people to get a small group together! Let me know if you are interested!! ~Ashley
Ashleycardsonographer@yahoo.com

Hi, it's me again!… The crazy unorganize last minute mom! On this cruise, the Disney dream is anyone aware if one of our dining nights is formal? Thanks!

The third night is usually a dress up night but it's always optional.
Night 1: cruise casual
Night 2: pirate or cruise casual
Night 3: optional dress up
Attached is a sample one. Hope it helps!!

Attachments

• Photo_2016-09-26_02-25-23_PM.png
    Photo_2016-09-26_02-25-23_PM.png
    273.3 KB · Views: 10
@Gottwins+one the optional formal night is more like sunday/church type of formal on the shorter cruises. On the longer ones you will see more of the really formal types of dresses.

Pirate night is also the night of the Halloween party, so you can choose to do both pirate and Halloween costume or just choose one to make it easier :)

th.jpg
On the car ride I am checking in and at the beach I can pop in every now and then but other than that I may not be on as much any more!!! See you all onboard!!!!! It has been GREAT getting to know you all!

Attached is a sample one. Hope
Attached is a sample one. Hope it helps!!
thAnna so much!!

@Gottwins+one the optional formal night is more like sunday/church type of formal on the shorter cruises. On the longer ones you will see more of the really formal types of dresses.

Pirate night is also the night of the Halloween party, so you can choose to do both pirate and Halloween costume or just choose one to make it easier :)
oh you just made my day!!! I was seriously wigging out (does this date me?) that I was having to come up with another Halloween outfit for each of us on top of pirate night!!!
Although it would be very fun to do both - it's a blessing that you posted this. I have been worried all day about coming up with something else for each of us on the cruise - separate from MNSSHP! This seals it that I don't need to worry about another outfit - just the one for MNSSHP and pirate night!

thank you -- really THANK YOU!!!!!!

oh you just made my day!!! I was seriously wigging out (does this date me?) that I was having to come up with another Halloween outfit for each of us on top of pirate night!!!
Although it would be very fun to do both - it's a blessing that you posted this. I have been worried all day about coming up with something else for each of us on the cruise - separate from MNSSHP! This seals it that I don't need to worry about another outfit - just the one for MNSSHP and pirate night!

thank you -- really THANK YOU!!!!!!

No worries, I know how you feel!!! We have a mnsshp costume and 3 out of our party of 5 are wearing the same thing for Pirate night/Halloween party and 2 of us have a second costume for pirate night/Halloween party.

Hello!! I just joined this disboard site and not exactly sure how it all works. Annnnyway, I know we are less than 2 weeks away and I'm a slacker (actually just a busy single mommy with 3 kids and work and football and school and everything else under the sun ☺️) but if there are any last minute opportunities to join an FE group I would be ecstatic! I wasn't even aware of such an awesome idea until this morning. I realize this main FE group is closed, however I f anyone is interested in starting a last minute small one please let me know!!!! My email is ashleycardsonographer@yahoo.com. I am SOOOO EXCITED for this cruise and it's a total surprise for the kiddos!! They will be finding out the morning of the cruise!!! ☀️ Happy travels to all!!!

Hi! I would love to join small FE group. I had an opportunity to join the initial group and I messed it up!!! So needless to say my Grandkiddies are bummed out. This would be a life saver and make GRANDMA look good. This is my 3rd Disney cruise but I am bringing 5 new cruisers with me. Please include us in your FE group if you will. Thanks again. We have 4 children going/ ages 12 girl/10 year old birthday girl/twins age 6 boy & girl. My granddaughter has always stopped and read all the door decorations and fish extender ideas so this would really make for an awesome trip to be part of the fun.

So....anyone worried about the possible hurricane? Think it will be over by next weekend? I sure hope!

So....anyone worried about the possible hurricane? Think it will be over by next weekend? I sure hope!

I think, depending on the path it takes, we may get wet on Friday but after that it should be 'smooth sailing'! I'm sending lots of positive thoughts to Mother Nature that it's all past by the time we get down to FLA!

oh no - ok, so i never watch the news or weather channel...was not seeing this at all! although, from the 10 day it looks to be beautiful on saturday and sunday -
I'm sending up my prayers as well!
I can't wait - so excited!! Hope we get to meet some of you guys...maybe we can text by wave and find a place to say Hi -

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter