Disney Dream May 13-16 2022

Spec

a queer with ears!
This will be my first Disney Cruise (and first cruise ever!). I wanted to see if I could get to know anyone who might also be coming on board!

My spouse and I will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary together (8th if you count how long we dated!) We spent our honeymoon in Tokyo Disney and Tokyo Sea and we try to get to Disneyland at least once a year or two! Super excited for our first cruise with the Disney Touch!

Do any vets have any advice for our first trip? There's a lot of info to take in!!
I would also love to learn more about FE's and participate in a group! Sounds like so much fun!

Tell me about YOUR travel party!! What # cruise is this for you? Celebrating anything? Are you watching your countdown as much as I am?!? lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter