Disney Dream March 13-17, 2017 4 night Bahamian

I didn't see a thread for our cruise so I thought I'd kick it off.

Super excited to be on this cruise, who's sailing with us???

We will be going on the cruise also. We are from Texas (Plano area) and this is our spring break. The kids first cruise and we are part of a FE group. This is our family's first Disney cruise and the kids first cruise. I have a 3 year old girl and 7 year old boy and are also part of the FB group. I just found this page so I thought I would join this also!

Me and my husband will be traveling with our granddaughters. Would love to participate in fish extender but having trouble finding FB page.

Also, I read somewhere that the doors on the Dream will not hold magnets. Has anyone else read this?

We will be going on the cruise also. We are from Texas (Plano area) and this is our spring break. The kids first cruise and we are part of a FE group. This is our family's first Disney cruise and the kids first cruise. I have a 3 year old girl and 7 year old boy and are also part of the FB group. I just found this page so I thought I would join this also!

How do we join a FE Group?

Our first cruise as well. 8 yr old daughter. Interested in FE joining.
For those who want to join the Fish Extender group, you can join on Facebook. Carolyn Beebe is the admin You can search on Disney Dream sailing March 13, 2017. The group has to close to secret today so after today you cannot join or be added to a fish extender group. If you cannot find the group today, please send Carolyn a private message on FB and she can connect you to the group. I let her know that there were several here on the Disney board looking to join a fish extender group. I hope you get this message in time! See you on the ship!

This will be our first Disney cruise as well. Hopefully I can still get in on the fish extenders. I didn't know about it until today.
Did you find the FE group on FB? Carolyn Beebe is the admin. Disney Dream sailing March 13

We are going to be on our first Disney cruise with our 8 year old daughter. Traveling from Montana to enjoy the sun. How do we participate in fish extenders exchange?
Did you find the FE group on Facebook? Carolyn Beebe is the admin for the group. Today is the last day to join the group .

Our first cruise as well. 8 yr old daughter. Interested in FE joining.
Did you find the group? Today is the last day to join! Carolyn Beebe is the admin. You can send her a message if you can't find Disney Dream sailing March 13

ahh I wish I found this group sooner! I will be on the cruise, so sad I can't join the FE :-(

Hello! My mom and I are booked for this cruise. It will be our second Disney Cruise and second time on the dream! I can't wait for the cruise. I'm hoping to do the fish extender again, does anyone have any information on it?
This is my first cruise with my girls.. I am also trying to find out more about the fish extenders.

Ha, I just checked this again. No worries! I'll have to sign on to do the FE earlier next time! Just a few more days until we all set sail! Who is excited?! I can't wait to get there!! My mom and I are doing two days at disney on both ends of our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter