Disney Dream March 13-17, 2017 4 night Bahamian

Is this 2017? Or 2016?
My family is going March 13-17 2016 out of Florida for spring break. We are from Texas as I see your screen name.

My extended family and I will be sailing with you. 5 cabins and 21 people. This will be my 5th cruise. My first on the Dream. All the others have been on the Wonder. So looking forward to exploring the new ship.

I'm a party to the party above! It will be an excellent sailing for us, where we explore and enjoy this newer bigger ship!

Looks like we will no longer be on this particular sailing. Our school changed spring break dates.
wishing you all a magical holiday.

Our spring break too! First time on the Dream...other 2 have been Wonder. We leave for the Wonder next week ( spring break 2016) and then next year can't wait to try out the Dream!

We're coming from Texas too! We're from College Station...what part of Texas are y'all from?

My mom and I are booked on this sailing! It will be my third cruise (all of them on the Dream) and my mom's 2nd (also only the Dream.) We're booked in a 7A, had the same category last year and loved the verandah without the added cost for a non-obstructed one! Sad that our room from last year wasn't an option so we'll see how a lower deck is!

Looking forward to a day at sea, really missed not having that on the 3 night last year!

We just booked with my sister and her family. Sooooo excited!!! Spring break, with our four kids who range from 10-14 Does anyone know if there's a fish extender thread/forum? Thank you!!!

Hello! We're booked on this cruise for Spring Break 2017. This cruise will be our 7th Disney cruise and our 4th time sailing on the beautiful Dream; our FAVORITE ship by far! We started sailing DCL back in Spring 2010 for just my Daughter and I, and it's now become our true vacation experience together as Mother and Daughter! She's now a teenager already (she'll be 15 on this cruise) and this by far is her favorite memory maker! We finally joined DVC during one of our cruises in early 2015; wishing I had done it sooner! Looking forward to this cruise so much! They are addicting!!

Hello! My mom and I are booked for this cruise. It will be our second Disney Cruise and second time on the dream! I can't wait for the cruise. I'm hoping to do the fish extender again, does anyone have any information on it?

So excited! The stateroom that my mom and I were in last year opened up for the 3/13 cruise next year so my Dreams agent quickly changed it so we will be cruising in the exact same room! It's the little things when the trip is so far away still!!

Hi! I just booked our trip. It will be me and my daughter. We are coming from Arizona and are Super Excited! This will be our first cruise. I am interested in The FE. Is there a separate discussion board.

Last edited:
This is our first cruise and I was hoping to participate in the Fish Extender as well. :)
Tanya

This will be our first cruise. We have a 10 and 8 year old. Very excited and a little nervous as my 8 year old is very clumsy..... My kids have never seen the ocean in person since we are from Minnesota. I am interested in the Fish extender too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter