Disney Dream July 9, 2017 double dip Bahamas

If we could get a few more people, we could start a group on here. I'd be happy to make the list if we had between 5 and 10 rooms.

If we could get a few more people, we could start a group on here. I'd be happy to make the list if we had between 5 and 10 rooms.

I would maybe be willing to join a small group on here too for folks that don't do the social media thing. Keep me in mind, I'm not positive though depending on how many are in the other group. I did sign up over there though too, there is a lot going on over there :)

Last edited:

If everyone wants to pm me their room numbers, names and ages etc I will make the list. Also if you send me your email addresses it would make it easier to share the spreadsheet.

Last call for FE. So far we have a total of 3 rooms. 2 more would be perfect.

I just joined the board. Too late to get involved in a group? There will be my 11 year old son, 7 year old niece, my hubby, and myself.

Many thanks.

Cathy

We aren't allowed to share direct links to FB, but there is a group going over there. Alicat has a smaller FE group here that would be great to join in, and then you can join one on FB too. Search Disney Dream July 9, 2017, it will be the group with 200+ members.

Same here! It was a really great experience! I hope you all had a wonderful trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter