Disney Dream July 9, 2017 double dip Bahamas

We are booked!! It will be our 3rd cruise and 2nd with the double dip. The 5 night double dip is the best one out there!!! If anyone does FE groups let us know. Mom and Dad, my daughter will be a week shy of 10 when we sail!

Hey just posting so I can follow. We haven't booked yet but july 9th is one of our options. If we do book I want in on fish extenders. This will be our 2nd trip and it's me my husband and two boys who will be 10 and 14 next summer.

How many more days until this cruise???!!! So excited once we passed the less than one year point.

Hi Fellow Cruisers!!! This will be my 15th Disney Cruise BUT my first double-dip!!! Just wondering if any of you ladies are interested in my travel party's ideas.
Actually my idea and they loved it. I found the most beautiful inspiration mouse ears on Etsy and they took on a life of their own. There are four of us and I asked everyone who their favorite Princess and Villainess were. So fast forward, ears ordered...we have Snow White & Cruella Deville, Belle and Maleficent, Esmerelda and Lady Tremaine and finally Aurora and the Evil Queen. We decided it would be fun to "dress up" in inspirational outfits, not costumes. We all thought it would be nice to share the idea with all of you ladies to see if you want to have some fun!!!

I'm on this cruise too! Its our first so I'm a little overwhelmed right now to join an FE group. I wanted to say hi though!
Hi Alicatt, Don't be overwhelmed. I think the hardest part is waiting to get on board the first time. You are going to love it! When you are in the terminal there'slots to do. If you are traveling with children they can sign up for clubs on board. There is always a character appearance, great model of a classic ship. Don't forget your Navigator newspaper at check in desk. There is always a pull out movie guide, save it. Only given on first day. See you just got a new tip. Someone told me that and now I'mpassing it on to you. Most people are happy to pass along tips. I'm grateful for all I've received. I will be happy to chat with you whenever you wish. Oh back to the terminal..There is an outdoor viewing area upper right side towards the ship, smokers are out there too. Plenty of room. I'm going on a 3 day this Friday, Halloween on the High Seas, adult party, I'm going to be Ursula and my girlfriend is going as Sadness from inside out. My husband and I will be on the Magic for Christmas this year too. Gotta run talk to you soon. :cheer2:

Can you get the drink of the day at any bar? What about at table service? Lunch lunch at EG? I've heard something about a discount on it after the first one. Is that true?

Hello everyone less then 9 months to go i remember when we were at 14! lol we should probably start the fish extender list!

This is our first cruise. My daughter is 19 but still loves everything Disney!! We want to participate in the Fish Extender's but cannot seem to find the FB page. Help appreciated.

Less than 6 months to go now yeah!!! Starting to plan things out more. We decided in Nassau we are going to SCUBA dive with Stuart Cove so we can dive the Tongue of the Ocean but otherwise Castaway Cay and time on the ship will be leisurely. Time to start really checking things off the get ready list.

Hi!! We will be joining this cruise as well. This is our 5th DCL cruise and our 2nd cruise on the Dream. We are very excited as it has been 4 years since our last cruise. We would love to join the the FE group as well. That has always been such a fun extra treat to participate in for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter