Disney Dream Exterior Photo w/ Stateroom Numbers?

kalisun101

Earning My Ears
hello!

I came across an exterior image of a portion of the dream w/ stateroom numbers that I found very helpful, and now I can't seem to find it again. #1 anyone know what image im speaking of and can you point me to it? #2 are there other similar images of the other sections of the ship? we are a large wedding group and it's helpful to know where we all are in relation to one another.

thank you in advance!

shawn

hello!

I came across an exterior image of a portion of the dream w/ stateroom numbers that I found very helpful, and now I can't seem to find it again. #1 anyone know what image im speaking of and can you point me to it? #2 are there other similar images of the other sections of the ship? we are a large wedding group and it's helpful to know where we all are in relation to one another.

thank you in advance!

shawn
https://www.disboards.com/threads/looking-for-a-picture.3651465/#post-58536756

Check the DCL website for deck plans to see all the deck layouts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter