Disney Dream, April 24-28, 2017, 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

ouqtu86

Mouseketeer
:welcome:

Hello!! Welcome to the thread for the April 24th, 2017 sailing of the Disney Dream!

Feel free to post here for fish extender sign-ups, meet-ups, questions, etc. that pertain to our cruise. Please keep in mind that all meet-ups and fish extender swaps must be done on the DIS boards site according to their policies.

left_divider.jpg
Cruise Itinerary
right_div.jpg

upload_2016-12-22_16-19-34.png

left_divider.jpg
Fish Extender Swap
right_div.jpg

If you'd like to join a fish extender swap group, please post below with the following information: stateroom and each family member with their role, age (put adult for anyone over the age of 18), celebrations, and favorite character. Including each family member's role helps people get gender and age appropriate items, and items that may be more appropriate for a particular role. For example, adult brother and sister may not want a his/hers item :)

Please see example below.

DH, Dave, adult, birthday and Dark Side half marathon, anything Star Wars
DW, Ashley, adult, Dark Side half marathon, Belle
DD, Evie, 8, Ariel
DD, Sarah, 4, Jasmine​

I'll keep this post up to date, and we'll cap each group at 10 staterooms to be (a little bit) budget friendly!

Role Abbreviation Key
DH: Dear husband
DF: Dear father (use if traveling with your children without a spouse/partner)
DW: Dear wife
DM: Dear mother (use if traveling with your children without a spouse/partner)
DP: Dear partner
DS: Dear son
DD: Dear daughter
DC: Dear child
GPA: Grandpa
GMA: Grandma
DU: Dear Uncle
DA: Dear Aunt
DG: Dear Guardian
Please let me know if I forgot any!

:wizard:
The Swap

DD, Evie, 8, Ariel
DD, Sarah, 4, Jasmine
DH, Matt, adult, Star Wars
DW, Alicia, adult
DD, Mariah, nearly 16, Baymax and Good Dinosaur
DS, Brady, 11, birthday, Cars/Star Wars
Unassigned
DW, Theresa, adult, anything Disney
DH, Jason, adult
DS, Ethan, 8, anything not princess related
DS, Kyle, 4, anything not princess related

Last edited:
there as also been a family fish exchange and adult fish exchange created on facebook.

Last edited:
There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of activity for this cruise but will put us on this fish extender list. Hopefully more people find us as the date approaches! Here's our info. Gardner Family Cabin 7590 DH: Matt, adult, anything Star Wars. DW: Alicia, adult. DD: Mariah, 15 (2 weeks shy of 16 at cruise time), Baymax and Good Dinosaur. DS: Brady, 11 (birthday 3 days before cruise), Cars, Star Wars

Hi everyone! My husband and I are on this cruise too. We aren't going to do fish extenders this time since it's our first cruise and we want to check everything out this time. Has anyone booked activities yet? I'm wondering if all of the cabanas are gone already. Since we are the last people to check in and schedule activities, I'm sure our chances are slim to none of snagging one.

Hello Everyone! My family and I are going on this cruise and it's our first. Our stateroom is a GTY 5E and we haven't been assigned a room number yet. We're the Potter Family DW Theresa, adult, anything Disney. DH Jason, adult. DS Ethan, 8, anything not princess related. DS Kyle, 4, anything not princess related.

Hi everyone! My husband and I are on this cruise too. We aren't going to do fish extenders this time since it's our first cruise and we want to check everything out this time. Has anyone booked activities yet? I'm wondering if all of the cabanas are gone already. Since we are the last people to check in and schedule activities, I'm sure our chances are slim to none of snagging one.

We get to book tonight!

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of activity for this cruise but will put us on this fish extender list. Hopefully more people find us as the date approaches! Here's our info. Gardner Family Cabin 7590 DH: Matt, adult, anything Star Wars. DW: Alicia, adult. DD: Mariah, 15 (2 weeks shy of 16 at cruise time), Baymax and Good Dinosaur. DS: Brady, 11 (birthday 3 days before cruise), Cars, Star Wars

Added you!

Hello Everyone! My family and I are going on this cruise and it's our first. Our stateroom is a GTY 5E and we haven't been assigned a room number yet. We're the Potter Family DW Theresa, adult, anything Disney. DH Jason, adult. DS Ethan, 8, anything not princess related. DS Kyle, 4, anything not princess related.

Sounds great! Let us know when you get your stateroom assigned :) :)

We (family of 3 adults with adult son in a wheelchair. We are in room 12502. This will be our 11th DCL trip and we look forward to meeting you all.(Dee,Don and Allen)

We are interested to see if anyone from this group would like to have a short tour of our cabin after we get out to sea

Just got us signed up for this cruise (2 rooms, one for my family and one for my father). First time on a disney cruise (and it's coming right after the half marathon) so we are pretty excited. I have a sneaky suspicion the easiest place to catch me is going to be at 687 watching the NHL Playoffs after dinner.

Hi we are on our first disney cruise and would like to participate in the fish extender. we are in cabin 7186. adult grant anything starwars also a marathoner. adult CJ any thing disney
son gavin 17 anything music or starwars and son miles 10 anything sports or starwars.

Hello Everyone,

We finally got our room assignment. We're in stateroom 10158 on deck ten. Can't wait :-D
:smickey:

Unassigned
DH, Jason, adult

This is us in room 10158. I just figured out how to quote.

Hi Guys,
This will be our first Disney Cruise and we would love to be a part of the fish extender group. We have two cabins.
DM, April, adult, anything Disney
DS, Julius,14,Nightmare before Christmas, Star Wars
DS, Austin, 12, Star Wars, Mickey Mouse
DD, Lydia, 08, Princess, Mickey and Minnie

DH, Kevin, adult
DW, Ashley, adult, anything Disney (Oh Yeah, It will be Ashley's 34th birthday the 25th)
DS, Wyatt,10, Star Wars, Mickey Mouse
DD, Brooklyn,4, Minnie Mouse, Princesses

I booted Grandma and PoohPa out, it is all about the Grandkids!

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
This will be our first Disney Cruise and we would love to be a part of the fish extender group. We have two cabins.
DM, April, adult, anything Disney
DS, Julius,14,Nightmare before Christmas, Star Wars
DS, Austin, 12, Star Wars, Mickey Mouse
DD, Lydia, 08, Princess, Mickey and Minnie

DH, Kevin, adult
DW, Ashley, adult, anything Disney (Oh Yeah, It will be Ashley's 34th birthday the 25th)
DS, Wyatt,10, Star Wars, Mickey Mouse
DD, Brooklyn,4, Minnie Mouse, Princesses
:welcome:

Hello!! Welcome to the thread for the April 24th, 2017 sailing of the Disney Dream!

Feel free to post here for fish extender sign-ups, meet-ups, questions, etc. that pertain to our cruise. Please keep in mind that all meet-ups and fish extender swaps must be done on the DIS boards site according to their policies.

left_divider.jpg
Cruise Itinerary
right_div.jpg

left_divider.jpg
Fish Extender Swap
right_div.jpg

If you'd like to join a fish extender swap group, please post below with the following information: stateroom and each family member with their role, age (put adult for anyone over the age of 18), celebrations, and favorite character. Including each family member's role helps people get gender and age appropriate items, and items that may be more appropriate for a particular role. For example, adult brother and sister may not want a his/hers item :)

Please see example below.

DD, Evie, 8, Ariel
DD, Sarah, 4, Jasmine​

I'll keep this post up to date, and we'll cap each group at 10 staterooms to be (a little bit) budget friendly!

Role Abbreviation Key
DH: Dear husband
DF: Dear father (use if traveling with your children without a spouse/partner)
DW: Dear wife
DM: Dear mother (use if traveling with your children without a spouse/partner)
DP: Dear partner
DS: Dear son
DD: Dear daughter
DC: Dear child
GPA: Grandpa
GMA: Grandma
DU: Dear Uncle
DA: Dear Aunt
DG: Dear Guardian
Please let me know if I forgot any!

:wizard:
The Swap

DD, Evie, 8, Ariel
DD, Sarah, 4, Jasmine
DH, Matt, adult, Star Wars
DW, Alicia, adult
DD, Mariah, nearly 16, Baymax and Good Dinosaur
DS, Brady, 11, birthday, Cars/Star Wars
Unassigned
DH, Jason, adult
How will I know if we are accepted for the group?

I booted Grandma and PoohPa out, it is all about the Grandkids!

Hello everyone, so excited that our trip is next month. Does anyone know when this group will be finalized? I'd like to get started making my FE's and dont want to wait til the last minute or worse, think I'm done and find out I missed someone.

Thanks!

Hello everyone, so excited that our trip is next month. Does anyone know when this group will be finalized? I'd like to get started making my FE's and dont want to wait til the last minute or worse, think I'm done and find out I missed someone.

Thanks!
HI THERESA,
I also have been trying to find out about this FE group. But I think we have been abandoned, outuq86 has been posting on April 17. 2017 cruise. What I have done is write done all the cabins listed on here and I am buying gifts for all. Went to facebook and it is to late to get into a group on there. So I will be giving my gifts to the cabins that are listed plus getting gifts for my grandchildren. I just want them to experience the giving gifts to people you don't know. Your family will be on my list! Either way it will be An Awesome Cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter