Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamas Cruise May 29, 2017

Getting mega real now! Figured out what all we want to do on the cruise and off. Is there a number of how many are participating in the FE's? We've been trying to figure out what all we are going to make. It's not just a 4 day cruise... it's months long fun!

Sorry, I've been working a lot, so I can spend a lot on out cruise Countdown has begun and I can't wait to begin my FE' ⚓️ Hope everyone is well

:wave2:Hello, we will be on this cruise too and would like to join in on the FE fun! :woohoo:It will be myself, DH, DS (18), and DD (12). We live in Georgia and will be driving down the day before the cruise. :drive:

I don't know about the rest of y'all and I certainly don't want to wish my life away BUT....................good grief it's taking forever for this cruise to get here!!!!!

Welcome DWeaver!!! What part of Georgia are you coming from?

Thanks for the Welcome. We are in Fayette county, south of Atlanta. We just received our passports today. One more step in my planning complete. :goodvibes
Now I just have to wait for the end of the month so I can check in online.

We looked for property once in Cummings, Georgia... Spent a lot of time in Augusta, Georgia. Received our passports in last week. Reserved our Cabana... ready to go to Atlantis. Check in online at the end of the month? OH and we booked a hotel room with shuttle by the ship where we can leave our car and we will be there the night before we sail. Not going to take a chance of a flat tire or anything else keeping us off that ship!

Since we are CC Silver we have to wait till Feb. 28 to schedule activities and do the online checkin. After this cruise we only have one more till we get the Gold status. We are staying in Titusville the night before and using a discount to park at the port. I completely agree about coming in the day before. I don't want to risk being late to the ship. We aren't scheduling anything for Nassau. Plan to walk to the Queen's Staircase and maybe the Fort, then do some shopping. DH and I did this the last time we were in Nassau and had a great time exploring on our own. We plan to take advantage of hopefully less crowds at the aqua duck and pools that afternoon.

We have only been on one cruise. There was a paper that came every day that told of all the happenings on the ship that day. For the life of me I can't recall what it was called. Anyone remember?

:wave2:Hello, we will be on this cruise too and would like to join in on the FE fun! :woohoo:It will be myself, DH, DS (18), and DD (12). We live in Georgia and will be driving down the day before the cruise. :drive:

Welcome! We are so excited! It is getting closer.

Thanks, we are too. I'm giving our fish extender a makeover and have been trying to figure out what FE gifts we want to do this time. Decisions, decisions...

Hi! My mom had to drop out of the trip so it'll be just four of us. Maria, Ashleigh (my girlfriend), and her two nieces Kady (8) and Savannah (5). This is the girls' first Disney cruise so we do want to do the fish extender. Is there a sign up?

Please add my family to the fish exchange. :)

Kory, Jenna, Kevin (Room 9130)
Kimberly and Quenton (Room 9128)

Ok so I am working on a sheet that I can uplaod for everyone who wants to be part of the fe can fill out and get back to me. I should have it up by the end of the weekend and since I have next weekend off from both jobs I will be able to start compiling the groups together. It has been suggested on another forum that we have groups of 11 that way you are swapping with 10 families. Is that good for everyone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter