• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dollars...need help!

pentex

DIS Veteran
A friend of mine went to the Disney store in the local mall to buy Disney dollars and was told they don't sell them, or any type of card anymore. I told her to try disneydirect.com which she did....they sell gift cards but when she called, they said they cannot be used anywhere but for the catalog or store, they cannot be used in Disneyworld!!!

Where can one buy a card or the dollars that can be used in Disneyworld???

It's for an important gift for someone going to WDW soon so please help if you can!

I would reccomend guest relations at WDW they would likeley do a CC order for them over the phone.

You can still get Disney Dollars by faxing the following #1-407-566-5645.
You have to fax your name,address,credit card # and denominations up to $50 and they will FedEx the DD to at a cost of $10.

HTH

limit per purchase is $50

Rumor is the Disney Stores will restock Disney Dollars in May. They appear to be "switching" to new Disney Dollars for the big celebration and don't stock them now. (Do a search on the budget board they have lots of posts on Disney Dollars!)

CarolA said:
Rumor is the Disney Stores will restock Disney Dollars in May. They appear to be "switching" to new Disney Dollars for the big celebration and don't stock them now. (Do a search on the budget board they have lots of posts on Disney Dollars!)

I had been asking about Disney Dollars @ our local DS as well, and the cm`s have told me the same thing. because of the "happiest celebration", new Disney Dollars will become available, with a new look. I was told to start calling around the first week in May, to see if they have arrived @ the store.
I`m sure that you`ll be able to find them available then!

If you're not too far from NYC ( or you know someone who works there) you cound try the World of Disney store. We got some there two months ago. I would call them first to see if they still have the them.

Our disney store will also be getting the new DD in May. I purchased their last $25.00 last month :earboy2: . Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter