Disney Dining Plan

Right?!?! I predict that Food and Wine is going to cost me a FORTUNE this year without them!

Hahaha agreed!! I had no problem getting full off of snack credits. You can get way more than chips or a cookie. My favorite snack credit to use was for the Pulled Pork loaded Cheese fries at the Flame Tree in Animal Kingdom. But of course, so many others!!

They could start with QSDP. I understand the issues with restaurants, ADRs and staffing so that may be longer. I can assure you without the DP I will be eating much more frugally. They would be making a lot more money off me with the plan than without. As of now I’m trying to buy gift cards a little at a time so that I will be prepaid anyway.

Did the dining plan work with Mobile Ordering? They had mobile ordering before the lockdown, so someone must know.
If it doesn't, that would be a problem since they want everyone to do mobile ordering now. Speaking of QS, of course.

Food for thought: while watching some Disney Dining videos and browsing the Food and Wine menus, when they pan to the outdoor menu at a snack cart, the DDP-eligible icon at certain food items is still visible. :magnify:

We already took a look at the menus as they were to determine if the DDP would be worth it for us and so far it looks like for the first time in a long time it may be. But like you said, things are still in flux with Disney so that may change for us.

So far we have:
View attachment 592724
Hello!
I noticed that you posted your full spreadsheet in May.
Would you be willing to email it to me?
Thanks! Tina

We wish the dining plan would have came back and announced prior to our 60 day mark. Since it didn't, we booked 5 adr's for our 10 night trip. If the plan comes back now, we will pass because the restaurant reservations we would have booked are long gone.

Besides lack of staffing... There is going to be a HUGE supply issue this fall/holiday/winter for meat and paper goods to name a few.
Disney can't sell something like DDP with so much uncertainty.

At my local grocery store they have no paper sacks for bakery items, only plastic. They say the paper ones are on order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter