Disney Cycling/Triathlon Gear

CheapRunnerMike

DIS Veteran
Hi folks, just wondering if anyone here knew of any good Disney-branded cycling/triathlon gear out there? I can't find anything new, and the best I can come up with is on eBay and very 1990's...and imo ugly.
donald.jpg

goof.jpg

Just wish I could rock a cool Disney kit at a race and honestly I'm shocked that Disney is missing out on this revenue stream!

You know what I didn't know was very early Disney did do a triathlon. I found this out from Perfectly Goofy Gail who actually participated in the event. Nice gear though. I am not huge into cycling.

I've never seen any Disney kit. After ending the WDW tri several years ago, I doubt they've given it much thought. Seems like it could be a decent revenue stream though.

I wish! I have a couple of "Disney Tri Team" jerseys I got off ebay a few years ago but I would happily hand over my $$ to Disney for some cute tri/bike stuff!

Yea, I would love for them to have a Tri, although part of me would be terrified for the sheer number of bikes. There used to be Orlando 70.3 that would take place at Wilderness Lodge/Ft Wilderness but they appear to have moved that out of the resort.

I wish! I have a couple of "Disney Tri Team" jerseys I got off ebay a few years ago but I would happily hand over my $$ to Disney for some cute tri/bike stuff!

I'd buy a Disney tri top too. I wonder if we could find a way to make our own WISH/DIS team gear...

I'd buy a Disney tri top too. I wonder if we could find a way to make our own WISH/DIS team gear...
That would be sweet...I found a site that makes custom cycling jerseys, shorts etc (but not tri tops unfortunately) and I put together a Doctor Who TARDIS jersey. No minimums required and the jersey was only $30 or so plus shipping...not expecting tremendous quality but can report back on it once it shows up. The site is purplemooncustom.com
final%2Bdesign.jpg

That would be sweet...I found a site that makes custom cycling jerseys, shorts etc (but not tri tops unfortunately) and I put together a Doctor Who TARDIS jersey. No minimums required and the jersey was only $30 or so plus shipping...not expecting tremendous quality but can report back on it once it shows up. The site is purplemooncustom.com
final%2Bdesign.jpg

I'm in the early process of designing some custom gear for myself and likely settled on owayo (https://www.owayo.com) based on reviews and such. They do custom tri as well. I haven't started actually working with them yet so I don't know how good they are in personal interactions.

I'm in the early process of designing some custom gear for myself and likely settled on owayo (https://www.owayo.com) based on reviews and such. They do custom tri as well. I haven't started actually working with them yet so I don't know how good they are in personal interactions.
I will need to check them out as well then...would love to see what you're putting together!

I don't see Disney doing an on-site Triathlon anytime soon though I would be in if they did. I am a bit surprised there isn't at least a cycling jersey available.

final%2Bdesign.jpg
CRMike - did you ever get this jersey put together?? Was the quality ok? Absolutely LOVE the design & would like to get one, too! I wanted to PM you, but don't know how to on this site! thanks!

CRMike - did you ever get this jersey put together?? Was the quality ok? Absolutely LOVE the design & would like to get one, too! I wanted to PM you, but don't know how to on this site! thanks!

Hey @jseski, the jersey turned out really well. The quality wasn't bad in my opinion, very decent quality for the price and made for a great training jersey. The design looks awesome in person too, I'm actually going to wear it for one of the Dopey races next week. The sizing runs a bit small. Here's the link if you want to order one.

Hey @jseski, the jersey turned out really well. The quality wasn't bad in my opinion, very decent quality for the price and made for a great training jersey. The design looks awesome in person too, I'm actually going to wear it for one of the Dopey races next week. The sizing runs a bit small. Here's the link if you want to order one.
That is awesome! Your design is terrific, I love the sonic screwdriver in the back pocket...BRILLIANT, my friend!!! Also, I sincerely appreciate the link, I will be getting one for myself & one for my daughter... we're both whovians :D Whether you win your races or not, you have got to be one of (if not the) most stylish dudes there! May your times look like you came through a rift, bro

bwahahahaha - unfortunately I'm right there with you, bro; I was doing pretty good until the holidays, I popped up 10 lbs just over Christmas... too many good cooks in the family & lots of sweets! I LOL'd at the "wide load" on the shoulders - that's hilarious!

That is awesome! Your design is terrific, I love the sonic screwdriver in the back pocket...BRILLIANT, my friend!!! Also, I sincerely appreciate the link, I will be getting one for myself & one for my daughter... we're both whovians :D Whether you win your races or not, you have got to be one of (if not the) most stylish dudes there! May your times look like you came through a rift, bro

My daughter and I love watching DW together...her TARDIS dress was my jersey inspiration. I just hope I don't need to regenerate after the races next weekend :)

Sweet jersey @FFigawi, I may need to join that team with you...I especially like the 'wide load' designation on the back pocket haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter