Disney Cruise, March 22, 2017 MAGIC

How many days do you bring gift for?

Hi... Here is the initial information on this Forum Thread...

I am offering to maintain the FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE LIST – DISNEY MAGIC MARCH 22, 2017. Let’s involve everyone in the family and have fun exchanging gifts that will make this vacation even more memorable! I am super excited to get us started! The closing date for this will be FEB 2 to give everyone enough time before sailing. Please post on this thread your information.

Please list:

DISname
StateRoom
Total number of guests in your stateroom participating
Name, Age (Kids age ONLY - for Adults you can your say ADULT), female or male, likes or dislikes, allergies, favorite color, favorite character, hobby
NOTE: Real names are not required – it is DW(Darling Wife), DH(Darling Husband), DD(Darling Daughter) and DS(Darling Son). If you want to give your real names in case someone in your group wants to make personalized gifts that's fine but it's optional.

For those interested, please note that you join with the commitment to give AT LEAST one gift to each stateroom. The group will be set up to gift as you wish… individual gifts; gifts for adults and separate for the kids; or one gift per stateroom.

Ideas are all over the Internet for this. Gifts may be store bought or crafted. There is no spending limit (spend what you are comfortable with). You may also feel free to put tags on the gifts.

Here are some additional guidelines to help clarify some questions you may have:

I will be making groups with a maximum of 10 cabins in each group. You are welcome to join more than one group if you want more than 10 cabins. The last group will be closed one month before the cruise and I will then start a latecomer’s group or a pixie dust group. If someone drops out of a group before the cruise, I will not replace them in a group (unless the group agrees).

Please make sure to hang your extender as soon as possible for those who want to deliver early (or daily - it does happen). There is no set day to deliver, just have everything delivered before Saturday March 25th at 6pm so people have time to pack. If there is no extender, please do not leave anything as the participants may have changed rooms.

I will let everyone know of any room changes up to 48 hours before the cruise. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to your group with the changes. If for any reason, you need or choose to drop out, please notify me ASAP as it would not be fair to the group.

NOTE: I WILL POST LISTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS MESSAGE AS I GATHER GROUPS, SO PLEASE CHECK THIS MESSAGE TO GET YOUR FE GROUP INFORMATION.

Group #1. CLOSED. details further down on this thread

I will try to check this thread often so feel free to ask any questions.

Let's have fun!

Evelyn where do we get the names of all the group participants?

the way this works, it's a forum thread and you have to go back and read all previous correspondence...
It does not show the Groups in a particular spot... sorry...
Put I wrote in bold large letters the group postings with everyone's information

I just discovered FEs! Is it too late to join a group? We are two adults, Jen and Manuel. #7066

I just added you to group #2. Thanks for participating.
The group has been closed for a few days, but they needed more participants.
Have fun and please read this Forum Thread to find the updated list.

Enjoy...

Here are the details of the original posting for your info...

I am offering to maintain the FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE LIST – DISNEY MAGIC MARCH 22, 2017. Let’s involve everyone in the family and have fun exchanging gifts that will make this vacation even more memorable! I am super excited to get us started! The closing date for this will be FEB 2 to give everyone enough time before sailing. Please post on this thread your information.

Please list:

DISname
StateRoom
Name, Age (Kids age ONLY - for Adults you can your say ADULT), female or male, likes or dislikes, allergies, favorite color, favorite character, hobby
NOTE: Real names are not required – it is DW(Darling Wife), DH(Darling Husband), DD(Darling Daughter) and DS(Darling Son). If you want to give your real names in case someone in your group wants to make personalized gifts that's fine but it's optional.

For those interested, please note that you join with the commitment to give AT LEAST one gift to each stateroom. The group will be set up to gift as you wish… individual gifts; gifts for adults and separate for the kids; or one gift per stateroom.

Ideas are all over the Internet for this. Gifts may be store bought or crafted. There is no spending limit (spend what you are comfortable with). You may also feel free to put tags on the gifts.

Here are some additional guidelines to help clarify some questions you may have:

I will be making groups with a maximum of 10 cabins in each group. You are welcome to join more than one group if you want more than 10 cabins. The last group will be closed one month before the cruise and I will then start a latecomer’s group or a pixie dust group. If someone drops out of a group before the cruise, I will not replace them in a group (unless the group agrees).

Please make sure to hang your extender as soon as possible for those who want to deliver early (or daily - it does happen). There is no set day to deliver, just have everything delivered before Saturday March 25th at 6pm so people have time to pack. If there is no extender, please do not leave anything as the participants may have changed rooms.

I will let everyone know of any room changes up to 48 hours before the cruise. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to your group with the changes. If for any reason, you need or choose to drop out, please notify me ASAP as it would not be fair to the group.

NOTE: I WILL POST LISTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS MESSAGE AS I GATHER GROUPS, SO PLEASE CHECK THIS MESSAGE TO GET YOUR FE GROUP INFORMATION.

Let's have fun!

Evelyn

Disney Magic, March 22, 2017 “Fish Extender” – GROUP #2.

:tink:
How exciting!!!! This small grew to 5 families participating!!! How fun....

Have fun crafting or shopping... And enjoy making memories...

Please review guidelines posted on the original post of this thread and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for participating…Evelyn.

*** Please to all participants, if you can please "like" this message to notify and confirm that you have read this and are aware of our group. Thank you... *****

Note: let's see if VeroBeachAviator can still join your group... I will follow up on that...As of today, March 2, I have not heard back from this family.

Here is the list:

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
please once you get assigned your cabin #, let us know.
If the cabin number is not assigned to you until the day we sail, please call all the cabins in this group and leave a message with your cabin number....

1. Denise DiYanni :earsgirl::earsgirl::earsgirl::earsgirl:
Stateroom 7007
Denise (Adult)
Abby 14
Lauren 11
Lyndsey 9
1st Disney Cruise

2. Lara :earsgirl::earsgirl:
Lara (adult)
Kiley 7
Not Sure of cabin # yet

3. Seeyouincourt :earsgirl::earsboy:
2 adults
Girl age 11
Girl age 7

4. Seeyouincourt :earsgirl::earsgirl:
(Second room)
One adult
Girl age 6

5. Grandma B :earsgirl::earsgirl::earsboy::earsgirl::earsgirl:
Stateroom 6036
Grandma
Laurie (mom)
Cooper 14
Tessa 12
Harper (girl) almost 2

6. Jen B:earsgirl::earsboy:
Stateroom 7066
Jen (Adult)
Manuel (Adult)

7. Keri Galuskin
No Stateroom provided yet.
Ella age 11
Samantha age 6
Brooke age 7
Gary Adult
Stacy Adult

:tinker:Have a great Fish Extender!!!
I am offered to maintain the FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE LIST – DISNEY MAGIC MARCH 22, 2017. Let’s involve everyone in the family and have fun exchanging gifts that will make this vacation even more memorable! I am super excited to get us started! The closing date for this this group was a while back, but some families were just added to the group.

If someone drops out of a group before the cruise, I will not replace them in a group (unless the group agrees).

Group #2 is CLOSED. details further down on this thread

Let's have fun!

Evelyn

So I'm in Group #1 now?

Please review guidelines posted on the original post of this thread and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for participating…Evelyn.

*** Please to all participants, if you can please "like" this message to notify and confirm that you have read this and are aware of our group. Thank you... *****

Note: let's see if VeroBeachAviator can still join your group... I will follow up on that...As of today, March 2, I have not heard back from this family.

Here is the list:

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
If the cabin number is not assigned to you until the day we sail, please call all the cabins in this group and leave a message with your cabin number....

Stateroom 7007
Denise (Adult)
Abby 14
Lauren 11
Lyndsey 9
1st Disney Cruise

Lara (adult)
Kiley 7
Not Sure of cabin # yet

2 adults
Girl age 11
Girl age 7

(Second room)
One adult
Girl age 6

Stateroom 6036
Grandma
Laurie (mom)
Cooper 14
Tessa 12
Harper (girl) almost 2

Stateroom 7066
Jen (Adult)
Manuel (Adult)

7. Keri Galuskin
Ella age 11
Samantha age 6
Brooke age 7
Gary Adult
Stacy Adult

I am offered to maintain the FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE LIST – DISNEY MAGIC MARCH 22, 2017. Let’s involve everyone in the family and have fun exchanging gifts that will make this vacation even more memorable! I am super excited to get us started! The closing date for this this group was a while back, but some families were just added to the group.

If someone drops out of a group before the cruise, I will not replace them in a group (unless the group agrees).

Let's have fun!

Evelyn

We just booked this cruise with two families and we do not have our rooms yet? We would like to participate. This is our first cruise.
2 adults
Girl age 11
Girl age 7
Second room
One adult
Girl age 6

Is this group Keri, Stacy & Gary with children Ella, Samantha & Brooke?

Here is the list:

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:

Stateroom 7007
Denise (Adult)
Abby 14
Lauren 11
Lyndsey 9
1st Disney Cruise

Lara (adult)
Kiley 7
Not Sure of cabin # yet

2 adults
Girl age 11
Girl age 7

(Second room)
One adult
Girl age 6

Stateroom 6036
Grandma
Laurie (mom)
Cooper 14
Tessa 12
Harper (girl) almost 2

Stateroom 7066
Jen (Adult)
Manuel (Adult)

7. Keri Galuskin
Ella age 11
Samantha age 6
Brooke age 7
Gary Adult
Stacy Adult

Let's have fun!

Evelyn

Update
We have our stateroom # for
Lara Seva (adult)
Kiley - 7
Stateroom # 2048
Thanks

I'm in group 2...sounds good. Sorry about the confusion.

Here is the list:

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:

Stateroom 7007
Denise (Adult)
Abby 14
Lauren 11
Lyndsey 9
1st Disney Cruise

Lara (adult)
Kiley 7
Not Sure of cabin # yet

2 adults
Girl age 11
Girl age 7

(Second room)
One adult
Girl age 6

Stateroom 6036
Grandma
Laurie (mom)
Cooper 14
Tessa 12
Harper (girl) almost 2

Stateroom 7066
Jen (Adult)
Manuel (Adult)

7. Keri Galuskin
Ella age 11
Samantha age 6
Brooke age 7
Gary Adult
Stacy Adult

Let's have fun!

Evelyn

Keri -adult
Samantha- Age 6 (loves Tangled)
Ella Age -11
will be in stateroom 2038

Gary and Stacy- Adult
Brooke- age 7 will be in stateroom 2040

Keri -adult
Ella Age -11

Gary and Stacy- Adult

Evelyn
Just wanted to clarify that Keri and Seeyouincourt are the same
Sorry for the confusion
Keri -adult
Ella Age -11

Gary and Stacy- Adult

Evelyn
Just wanted to clarify that Keri and Seeyouincourt are the same
Sorry for the confusion
Keri -adult
Ella Age -11

Gary and Stacy- Adult

Thank you for clarifying & a big thank-you for looking after the group!

We close to our sailing date!!! Please make sure that you have your FE gifts ready and have fully read the notes.
I really appreciate those participating and making this fun!!!
It's been a lot of planning and it will be great to get there and enjoy the trip.
Don't forget to pack those passports and IDs! & please make sure to say hello if we run into each other!

:yay: Hello! Hello Fellow Cruisers! :earsgirl::earsboy::earsgirl::earsgirl:

I am starting this cruise meet thread for our March 22, 2017 - Magic Disney Cruise! This is our 2nd. Disney Cruise and 1st time on the DISboards. We are so excited! Let's see if there are other fellow cruisers that would like to set up a meet and greet as well as coordinate a fish extender swap.
I look forward to hear from you!

Evelyn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~edited Jan 24, 2017~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please list:

DISname
StateRoom

Thanks so much for doing this. Can you please leave a complete list of group#2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter