Disney Cruise, March 22, 2017 MAGIC

Evelyn Grau

Evelyn
:yay: Hello! Hello Fellow Cruisers! :earsgirl::earsboy::earsgirl::earsgirl:

I am starting this cruise meet thread for our March 22, 2017 - Magic Disney Cruise! This is our 2nd. Disney Cruise and 1st time on the DISboards. We are so excited! Let's see if there are other fellow cruisers that would like to set up a meet and greet as well as coordinate a fish extender swap.
I look forward to hear from you!

Evelyn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~edited Jan 24, 2017~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am offering to maintain the FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE LIST – DISNEY MAGIC MARCH 22, 2017. Let’s involve everyone in the family and have fun exchanging gifts that will make this vacation even more memorable! I am super excited to get us started! The closing date for this will be FEB 2 to give everyone enough time before sailing. Please post on this thread your information.

Please list:

DISname
StateRoom
Total number of guests in your stateroom participating
Name, Age (Kids age ONLY - for Adults you can your say ADULT), female or male, likes or dislikes, allergies, favorite color, favorite character, hobby
NOTE: Real names are not required – it is DW(Darling Wife), DH(Darling Husband), DD(Darling Daughter) and DS(Darling Son). If you want to give your real names in case someone in your group wants to make personalized gifts that's fine but it's optional.

For those interested, please note that you join with the commitment to give AT LEAST one gift to each stateroom. The group will be set up to gift as you wish… individual gifts; gifts for adults and separate for the kids; or one gift per stateroom.

Ideas are all over the Internet for this. Gifts may be store bought or crafted. There is no spending limit (spend what you are comfortable with). You may also feel free to put tags on the gifts.

Here are some additional guidelines to help clarify some questions you may have:

I will be making groups with a maximum of 10 cabins in each group. You are welcome to join more than one group if you want more than 10 cabins. The last group will be closed one month before the cruise and I will then start a latecomer’s group or a pixie dust group. If someone drops out of a group before the cruise, I will not replace them in a group (unless the group agrees).

Please make sure to hang your extender as soon as possible for those who want to deliver early (or daily - it does happen). There is no set day to deliver, just have everything delivered before Saturday March 25th at 6pm so people have time to pack. If there is no extender, please do not leave anything as the participants may have changed rooms.

I will let everyone know of any room changes up to 48 hours before the cruise. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to your group with the changes. If for any reason, you need or choose to drop out, please notify me ASAP as it would not be fair to the group.

NOTE: I WILL POST LISTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS MESSAGE AS I GATHER GROUPS, SO PLEASE CHECK THIS MESSAGE TO GET YOUR FE GROUP INFORMATION.

Group #1. CLOSED. details further down on this thread

I will try to check this thread often so feel free to ask any questions.

Let's have fun!

Evelyn

Last edited:
Hello! We have a small group on Facebook of approximately 5 staterooms that are signed up to participate in a fish extender for this cruise. We should combine. I heard that 10 staterooms is a great size for the fish extender. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Hello! We have a small group on Facebook of approximately 5 staterooms that are signed up to participate in a fish extender for this cruise. We should combine. I heard that 10 staterooms is a great size for the fish extender. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
Please post the link to join

We are a family of 4 and this will be our third Disney Cruise. Hope to meet some new friends. I also started a thread a while back http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...ey-magic-march-22-2017.3569089/#post-57020826.
I will post over there in order to move everyone to this link

It will be cool to do a fish extender :yay:

Hello! I couldn't find a thread anywhere, so I followed the recommendations by the administrator. Thank you for liking your post to this thread.
We are also a family of four. Did you do a fish extender on your previous cruises?
I am going to start a FISH EXTENDER group for 10 state rooms and can continue to create more groups once all groups add up to 10 staterooms.
We are a family of 4 and this will be our third Disney Cruise. Hope to meet some new friends. I also started a thread a while back http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...ey-magic-march-22-2017.3569089/#post-57020826.
I will post over there in order to move everyone to this link

It will be cool to do a fish extender :yay:

Hi! Please review my original post. I just edited it and offered to manage our FE groups.
It will be fun! Let me know if you have any questions. Evelyn

Hi! Absolutely... I just offered to manage the FE groups. You are welcome to add your group. Please read the first message on this thread, I just edited it with some additional information to get us all started. Thanks for reaching out.

:yay: Hello! Hello Fellow Cruisers! :earsgirl::earsboy::earsgirl::earsgirl:

I am starting this cruise meet thread for our March 22, 2017 - Magic Disney Cruise! This is our 2nd. Disney Cruise and 1st time on the DISboards. We are so excited! Let's see if there are other fellow cruisers that would like to set up a meet and greet as well as coordinate a fish extender swap.
I look forward to hear from you!

Evelyn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~edited Jan 24, 2017~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am offering to maintain the FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE LIST – DISNEY MAGIC MARCH 22, 2017. Let’s involve everyone in the family and have fun exchanging gifts that will make this vacation even more memorable! I am super excited to get us started! The closing date for this will be FEB 22 to give everyone enough time before sailing. Please post on this thread your information.

Please list:

DISname
StateRoom
Name, Age (Kids age ONLY - for Adults you can your say ADULT), female or male, likes or dislikes, allergies, favorite color, favorite character, hobby
NOTE: Real names are not required – it is DW(Darling Wife), DH(Darling Husband), DD(Darling Daughter) and DS(Darling Son). If you want to give your real names in case someone in your group wants to make personalized gifts that's fine but it's optional.

For those interested, please note that you join with the commitment to give AT LEAST one gift to each stateroom. The group will be set up to gift as you wish… individual gifts; gifts for adults and separate for the kids; or one gift per stateroom.

Ideas are all over the Internet for this. Gifts may be store bought or crafted. There is no spending limit (spend what you are comfortable with). You may also feel free to put tags on the gifts.

Here are some additional guidelines to help clarify some questions you may have:

I will be making groups with a maximum of 10 cabins in each group. You are welcome to join more than one group if you want more than 10 cabins. The last group will be closed one month before the cruise and I will then start a latecomer’s group or a pixie dust group. If someone drops out of a group before the cruise, I will not replace them in a group (unless the group agrees).

Please make sure to hang your extender as soon as possible for those who want to deliver early (or daily - it does happen). There is no set day to deliver, just have everything delivered before Saturday March 25th at 6pm so people have time to pack. If there is no extender, please do not leave anything as the participants may have changed rooms.

I will let everyone know of any room changes up to 48 hours before the cruise. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to your group with the changes. If for any reason, you need or choose to drop out, please notify me ASAP as it would not be fair to the group.

NOTE: I WILL POST LISTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS MESSAGE AS I GATHER GROUPS, SO PLEASE CHECK THIS MESSAGE TO GET YOUR FE GROUP INFORMATION.

I will try to check this thread often so feel free to ask any questions.

Let's have fun!

Evelyn

Sounds wonderful! I am part of the other small group & think we should combine the fish extender group. I did it with my grandchildren last year & we had a lot of fun

This year we will have
Cooper. 14
Tessa. 12
Harper. 21 months (girl)
Mommy
Grandma

Sounds wonderful! I am part of the other small group & think we should combine the fish extender group. I did it with my grandchildren last year & we had a lot of fun

This year we will have
Cooper. 14
Tessa. 12
Harper. 21 months (girl)
Mommy
Grandma

Hello Grandma B! Great! It will be a lot of fun! Can you please review the information listed below that would be helpful for others and update the info you posted? I will need your stateroom at a minimum. Thank you.
List:
DISname
StateRoom

Hello Grandma B! Great! It will be a lot of fun! Can you please review the information listed below that would be helpful for others and update the info you posted? I will need your stateroom at a minimum. Thank you.
List:
DISname
StateRoom

Stateroom. 6036

Harper likes Mickey, Minnie & Pooh
Cooper. Star Wars, Disney cruising
Tessa. Disney cruising, Minnie

Our DIS name is twads.
Stateroom 2573
2 female adults and 1 male adult.
Kids: Tyler, 14, boy, star wars
Trent, 9, boy, star wars
Brielle, 5, girl, Elsa & Bell **tree nut allergy
McKenna, 3, girl, Minnie and Mickey

Last edited:
Our DIS name is twads.
Stateroom 2573
2 female adults and 1 male adult.
Kids: Tyler, 14, boy, star wars
Trent, 9, boy, star wars
Brielle, 6, girl, Frozen **tree nut allergy
McKenna, 3, girl, Frozen

Hi! I will add you to the group and notify you when the group reaches the 10 staterooms. Thank you....

So far we have as of today only 3 staterooms participating in the FE.
Staterooms, 2573, 6036 and 6052.
I will continue to monitor. I really would like to close our first group soon as it takes time to prepare presents and I want to get started on my gifts... Please send me your information, if you wish to be part of this fun group..
Thank you...

Evelyn, thank you for heading this up!!
I agree, for planning sake we probably need to close it out soon.
I just merged in from the other group which had a hard time filling up too.
I guess I will just do more elaborate gifts for the fewer cabins - will be fun!!!

Evelyn, thank you for heading this up!!
I agree, for planning sake we probably need to close it out soon.
I just merged in from the other group which had a hard time filling up too.
I guess I will just do more elaborate gifts for the fewer cabins - will be fun!!!

Hi! I am adding you to the group. So far I have the information for 4 staterooms, and that is including mine...
I will give it a few more days and maybe close it soon. I will re start another one closer to the date.
I just ordered on amazon a very simple linen fish extender and I want to decorate it with my daughters.
Evelyn

hiya :earsboy: recently just signed up to Disboards as was part of the FE group on Facebook so excited to join in the fun aboard the Magic ☺ myself and my boyfriend will be staying in cabin 7563!
we love all the characters but especially love Tinkerbell and Beauty and the Beast!

:tinker: Emma and Chris x

Hello!

We are staying in cabin 7592!
We have:

Jeff (dad)
Brooke (mom)
Connor, boy, 8

The boys absolutely love Star Wars, but we are fine with anything! This is our first Disney Cruise, and we are just excited for the fun!

Hello everyone! This is our first cruise and we are really excited!

Amanda.C53
Stateroom: 7522
Joselyn (9), Leah (8)
Darin
Amanda

Will we get a final list of the number of adults and children participating from this forum?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!